LilyPad 0.10.0
Drums, unfortunately, use USB instead of the PS2 pad ports. I'd have to learn about how the PS2 handles USB messages to manage it, which is more effort than I'm willing to expend... Especially since I don't even have any game that uses guitars, let alone drums. Smile

Sponsored links

piratebay it!!!1 Laugh
the outcome justifies the means
im having difficulty getting the analog sticks to work. im using a Super Dual Box Pro and a DualShock 2 control. i can set all of the other buttons just fine in this plugin, but when i click to set an analog button (Up, Down, etc.) nothing happens. i move the stick in the right direction but the plugin doesnt recognize the movement.

im also having a problem in the SSSPSX PAD plugin. in this one, no matter what button i select to configure, it sets it to JO_AXIS6_MIN. no matter how many times i try to set a button, or how fast i try and set it, it sets to the button above, unless i move a joystick in another direction really fast, in which case it sets to the direction i moved the stick in.

ive tried calibrating the control, tried several different controls, and its not working. any ideas?

btw im new to these forums, but ive been testing out PCSX all they way back to the original PCSX PS1 emulator!

EDIT: ok, i just found another guy on here who had the same problem, and i did what someone told him and it worked. but i still have a question. what are the L1/R1 Axis, L2/R2 Axis, L3/R3 Axis, D-Pad Horiz Axis, and D-Pad Vert Axis settings for? are they required to be set, or are they just for extra functions?
(01-10-2009, 09:57 AM)xorange90x Wrote: im having difficulty getting the analog sticks to work. im using a Super Dual Box Pro and a DualShock 2 control. i can set all of the other buttons just fine in this plugin, but when i click to set an analog button (Up, Down, etc.) nothing happens. i move the stick in the right direction but the plugin doesnt recognize the movement.

im also having a problem in the SSSPSX PAD plugin. in this one, no matter what button i select to configure, it sets it to JO_AXIS6_MIN. no matter how many times i try to set a button, or how fast i try and set it, it sets to the button above, unless i move a joystick in another direction really fast, in which case it sets to the direction i moved the stick in.

ive tried calibrating the control, tried several different controls, and its not working. any ideas?

btw im new to these forums, but ive been testing out PCSX all they way back to the original PCSX PS1 emulator!

You do have "Allow binding entire axes to single buttons" disabled, right? Have tried to bind it with both the horiz/vert axis buttons and the individual direction buttons?

Select the device you're trying to bind to in the list of the first page and press the test button. Then move the sticks around and make sure you see the numbers from that stick more from -1 to 1 (One value moves all the way per direction, and two others just below it should move from 0 to 1).
Hello.

With this latest release I've been having problems with the emulator redetecting my controller after I've closed the game window (I don't know what it's called: where we see the game), with me just wanting to pause the emulation, and then when I press execute so I can resume my game, the controller no longer works. The game keeps playing okay, but the controller does not.

I tried with the older version and I don't have this behavior.

Thanks in advance.

PS: This time I have force feedback IN-GAME. Before it just worked to me with the Test button only. Thanks!
KaOSoFt, what kind of controller are you using?
(01-11-2009, 06:58 PM)Dwarg Wrote: KaOSoFt, what kind of controller are you using?
I'm using an original PS2 controller through an adapter. I no longer have the package of it, since I threw it away, and the adapter itselft doesn't have anything written on it, so I don't know what's its name. The only thing I can say is that it's a blue triangle-shaped, two-controllers ready adapter. The installed drivers say Twin USB Vibration Gamepad, driver version 3.20(2005.01).

Sorry I cannot provide any more information but, like I said, switching between game and emulator screens didn't mess the controller detection in previous versions.

Thanks for your support.

EDIT: Forgot to say (just in case), it uses a USB interface.
To be human is to know the fear of death, yet keep on fighting.
That's all I needed... Really just wanted to know if it was an XBox 360 controller or not. Turns out the bug affected everything except keyboards. Fixed version released.
(01-11-2009, 11:03 PM)Dwarg Wrote: That's all I needed... Really just wanted to know if it was an XBox 360 controller or not. Turns out the bug affected everything except keyboards. Fixed version released.
It is indeed working now. Thank you so much. Cool
To be human is to know the fear of death, yet keep on fighting.
Hmm, clicking on anything outside the gs window crashes pcsx2 (prolly gsdx Tongue2 ).
Any cure for that?