LilyPad 0.10.0
I believe that the "Save state # in title" option should be done in gsdx (or pcsx2) instead of putting it into lilypad. Mellow Closedeyes
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja

Sponsored links

It's really hackish and needs the window procedure of the GS window to be subclassed, which I'm doing anyways, and PCSX2 does not do, so it's easier to implement it in LilyPad than in PCSX2. It *should* be in GSDX, but that's Gabest's domain, and I don't want to be fooling with his code without asking. Regardless, I wanted some way of actually keeping track of active save slot, as without any in-game display, you often have to jump through slots in order, loading each state until you find the one you want, so I implemented it. It also works with ZeroGS, though it's not really needed there.

Also, suppose GSDX isn't guaranteed to know the savestate number. It's sent a formatted string instead of a raw number, and parsing the text string is a bit funky. Funkier than what I do? I'm not sure. As I send all keyboard input along to PCSX2, I can be sure I have the right state number without having to parse a string, assuming you don't disable LilyPad's keyboard input handling or switch pad plugins, so for modifying the window title like I do, might actually be simplest to do in the pad plugin.

Ideally the string PCSX2 sends should be added to GSDX as an onscreen display when changing savestates, like with ZeroGS. Doing that in LilyPad would be even more hackish. Doing that in GSDX would require I keep around an extra font object of different types in DX9, DX10, and software modes (And add different code to create/use/cleanup the objects in all modes as well), which would require more effort figuring out GSDX than I care to spend. Also view adding a bunch of variables to Gabest's classes to be pretty intrusive.

Edit: If the lightgun person is still around, I don't consider implementing lightgun support a waste of my time. I do consider looking up the info needed for lightgun support (Data format, how it identifies itself) a waste of my time. Less than a dozen games support it, none of which I have, and specs are not easy to come by.
I got a big problem with my Keyboard i want to use with Lilypad 0.9.9
I can't bind anything :x

My config is attached. Can anyone help me on that?

EDIT: Nvm, using SSSPSX Pad Plugin now.. Its working :>
being a person with limited mobility, is it possible to configure this plug-in to map the analog sticks to the mouse? like if i hold down the left mouse button and move up it would be similar to moving the left stick forward and the same for the right mouse button > right stick. also i use an on-screen keyboard, if i bind, lets say, square to the "I" key. will it work? if this isn't possible, is there a plug-in that works similary to what i've said. thank you any response
yes it will work Smile (but don't know about the holding left/right mouse button and then moving mouse Mellow )
Windows 7 64bit

While you can bind the mouse to a single stick with LilyPad, you can't make pressing other buttons change which stick it is bound to. I believe this is how TwinPad behaves when you configure it to use the mouse (http://forums.ngemu.com/ps2-plugin-quest...lugin.html).

I believe that all pad plugins (Except Xpad) will work with your onscreen keyboard.
thank you Biggrin
New release (0.9.11. Skipped an official 0.9.10 version to avoid confusion with previous SVN version). You will lose force feedback bindings when upgrading. Key bindings should be fine, though.

Bunch of minor fixups and a few new useful features. When used with the latest SVN version of PCSX2, you should no longer have to wait for any game to configure the pads before loading a savestate, among other things. More complete list in changelog.

Also, thanks to gabest for fixing a bug of mine.
i'm really not liking this skipping of version numbers Sad

EDIT: first it happened with pcsx2 (then this one Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit

The SVN version that Karakatos released (With my permission) called itself 0.9.10 because I (Foolishly) updated the version number before releasing officially. Just for simplicity, decided to skip that number so I know if anyone running into issues is using this version or that one. I'll try to avoid such things in the future - may label SVN versions explicitly or something.