LilyPad 0.10.0
(12-19-2017, 01:23 AM)Bositman Wrote: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/f8...834a67bb99

Hi guys and hello to ChickenLiver and Bostiman. Been a while, so I was wondering if anyone has gotten around to adding Namco JoGcon support to LilyPad, or if there's been any progress on that front?

Sponsored links

Hi,

I've been trying for hours to get the gamepad to work. When I try to configure each button, it just keeps overwriting rather than moving on to the next button. Example - i click "square", hit the corresponding button, and it maps it. I click "triangle", hit the corresponding button, and it overwrites the button I mapped for "square". I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've watched youtube videos of people setting this up the same way, and each time they hit a button, it moves on from button to button. Mine just keeps overwriting the same one.

I selected Directinput only
I see the Gamesir under devices
I test it and the buttons respond

please help

Darren
Quote:I see the Gamesir under devices
hm. many people having problems with this.
tried using raw input instead of windows messaging ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-18-2019, 06:54 PM)jesalvein Wrote: hm. many people having problems with this.
tried using raw input instead of windows messaging ?

That doesn't seem to work. Plus, the right stick is acting as a mouse, moving the cursor around.
This thread claims that the latest version is 0.10.0, but there is a version 0.11.0 bundled with PCSX2, and I found a version 0.12.1 bundled with PCSX-R.  What is the latest version of LilyPad, and where can I download it?

The main reason I ask is that I'm trying to use it with the latest version of ePSXe, and while it is a good plug-in (it is the fastest input plug-in I have ever used with ePSXe), the screensaver-delaying feature doesn't seem to be working with ePSXe. I have been using a GPU plug-in that doesn't disable the screensaver, so I have been using Lilypad to disable the screensaver to no avail.

Does the screensaver-disabling feature of the latest version of LilyPad work on ePSXe? If not, could a new version be written whose does?
Can someone help me with my control configuration... its blank
(10-22-2019, 05:57 PM)Gramarye77 Wrote: Can someone help me with my control configuration... its blank
it's blank until you fill it.
clik a button, then press its corresponting button on your pd.
do it for each of your buttons, and it should be fine.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I don't understand anything about emulation and am learning disabled, so try to make the answer simple to understand. I am trying to set up my PC gaming controller with the emulator but Lilypad is grayed out and I can't click it. How do I fix this?
How to make triggers working in analog mode? (XInput/LilyPad 0.12.1)
Hello all I am using PCSX2 version 1.4.0 I am using a PS3 controller installed on a windows 10 computer set up as a Xbox 360 device.
When I originally installed PCSX2 1.4.0 the controller settings for pad1 were correctly configured.
Unfortunately, my left thumbstick lost its center spot and the lead character in my game would slowly crawl forward, kind of annoying to say the least.
I purchased another PS3 controller, this caused my PC to install another device under devices and printers, having two Xbox 360 controllers showing up with the same perimeters causing conflict. I had to uninstall both and restart my computer, with the new controller plugged in. This caused windows to install the new device and once again show up in devices and printers.
Now the problem, every time I set up the controller mapping in LilyPad 0.11.0 I get to the thumb sticks and this is where things get crazy, Specially the right stick, when I push the stick up, down, right or left, it cancels out one of the other already configured axis, so I can not set up, right-up, right-right, right-down and right-left with all four axis still appearing. I do not have an issue with the left thumb stick. Now I have tried 3 different PS3 controllers and I have the same issue programming the right thumb stick with all four axis.
See my included photo, as you can see, I have all the buttons and the left stick entered, but I can never get all four axis for the right thumb stick set at the same time, the last entry always replaces the last one before it making only 3 axis available. (Edit: in this photo I see my SELECT button is showing as a BACK button? Huh?
What gives here? LilyPad 0.11.0 is the version I am using.
MrBruce