LilyPad 0.10.0
Simultaneously 2 btn press for one btn emulation:

Lilypad version: 0.12.1
L-Stick Up: W
D-Pad Up: Shift+W(Simultaneously)

Any way to do that??
https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/3417

Sponsored links

All LilyPad Version PCSX2 Not work fo xiaomi gamepad bluetooth.
Hi, 

Hoping someone can help please and great plugin ?? Thank you. 
I didn’t realise you can set up a mouse to use in gun games like Time Crisis etc this works perfectly but when I use my Aimtrak gun which emulates a mouse I can shoot and reload but the sight is all over the screen!!! I’m using the wireless Bluetooth version, is there a particular setting I need to change or is this something that hasn’t quite been added yet?? And if not is it something that could be included as it’s  almost there and playable without using Nuvee etc and would be perfect. 

Update:
Using PCSX2 1.6.0 and Lilly pad 0.12.1
Mouse API set to windows
Bluetooth Aimtrak shows up as - DX 6 axis 32 button joystick with hat switch
If you need any more info please let me know and hoping this could work soon

The gun works and operates perfectly as a mouse in windows 10 so don’t know why it wouldn’t track in game as it does with a mouse thank you.

Thank you for any help and info
I've got a feature request. Could something be implemented so that we can set up a non-pressure sensitive button on a controller so that one press will, as far as the emulator is concerned, press the PS2 controller's face button partially, a second press of the physical controller press it fully, and the third press release the emulated PS2 controller's button? I know the standard answer is to get a PS3 controller, as I have been told that every time I have mentioned this feature before, but I have five PS3 controllers, including the Six-Axis that came with my PS3, all of which claim to be first-party. Three of them disconnect at the drop of a hat, requiring many many stops of emulation to plug them back in and make PCSX2 detect them, while the other two don't register any button presses and think all the analogue axes are maxed out to one side. They all work perfectly with the PS3, and I've tried just about every set of drivers that purports to allow a PS3 controller to work on PC. Not to mention, it's going to get harder and harder to source working first-party PS2 and PS3 controllers as the years go on, seeing as in a week or two we'll be two or three console generations removed from when Sony was making them, and this functionality, while not perfect, would allow people to play games that demand pressure-sensitive face buttons long into the future, whether or not any console manufacturers go back to pressure-sensitive face buttons.

If controllers come out in the future that have more inputs than a PS2 controller, the same functionality could be repurposed to allow a say, Z button to act as a modifier, where when a button is pressed with Z it registers as a light press while when pressed without Z a heavy, or vice versa. This could also be done with modern controllers if a game didn't use all of a PS2's inputs, allowing for better control of those PS2 games that used the pressure-sensitive face button functionality of the original PS2.

Thanks for the great plugin, by the way!
Hi there,

I'm having some troubles when assigning buttons in LilyPad in order to use it with PCSX2 emulator.

More specifically, I'm trying to setup the buttons of my PS2 controller which is connected to my PC through a PSX/PS2 to USB adapter. Neverthless, when I try to assign buttons, LilyPad just assigns the value "axis 6" to the button I'm assigning before I can play any of the buttons of my controller... It just seems that LilyPad constantly receives this axis 6 input from my controller and that, therefore, it assigns this input value to every button I try to assign, despite I don't actually press any button on my controller.

I already found a discussion on the forum which seems to describe pretty much my own problem, but it seems it wasn't solved... : https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LilyPad-...2-problems

This assigning buttons problem seems to occur only with LilyPad, I tried to assign buttons in SSSPSX plugin and the assignation went just fine.

Someone could help me with this?

Thank you very much in advance

My environment:

• Emulator: PCSX2 1.6.0 (also tried: PCSX2 1.7.0, latest release I found)
  • Plugin: LilyPad 0.12.1 (Also tried LilyPad 0.10.0 and another older version which I don't remember exactly)
  • Adapter: ATOMIC PC PCA13 ver 2.1
  • Controller: Sony PS2 Controller
(05-04-2020, 06:52 PM)kris_1313 Wrote: How to make triggers working in analog mode? (XInput/LilyPad 0.12.1)

I got this to work using a DS4, to play GT4 with analog throttle/brake control.
At some point while trying to configure through the GUI (LilyPad Settings window), I managed to bind a trigger as "X Rotation" instead of "Button [whatever number]". Doing some detective-work using the LilyPad save-files I came up with the steps below. Note that I used this to bind the triggers to "L-Stick Up" and "L-Stick Down" (GT4 has some... wild controller binding settings).

1. Configure all of the controls you want to use in the LilyPad Settings GUI (Pad 1 tab, assuming), EXCEPT for the triggers (makes it easier to find them later)
  2. Configure the triggers last (they will show up as Buttons, instead of analog signals)
  3. Note the "Device" name, the leftmost column for all of the defines (assuming you only used one controller...)
  4. Go back to the "General" tab of LilyPad; "Save Bindings", select some name.
  5. Open that file in a text editor
  6. Find the "Display Name=" entry that contains the "Device" name you wrote down in step 3. Under it should be all of the bindings you made in steps 1 and 2
  7. The last two rows in the list (before the next "[Device XX]" entry) should contain the (incorrect) bindings for the triggers
  8. Safety-copy and replace the applicable row elements with either (after the "Binding XX="):
  9. "0x80020004, 0, **, 65536, 0, 0, 13172, 1, 1" (Y Rotation AKA R2)
  10. or
  11. "0x80020003, 0, **, 65536, 0, 0, 13172, 1, 1" (X Rotation AKA L2)
  12. REPLACE the ** with the number that was there previously (in my case "32" and "34" respectively for the Up/Down of the "L-Stick")
  13. Save the .lily file with the editor and load it in the LilyPad Settings window, "Load Bindings" on the General tab
  14. Verify on the "Pad 1" tab that whatever bindings you wanted are now using the "X Rotation" and "Y Rotation" PC Controls
I have no idea how I got one of the triggers to bind as "X Rotation", otherwise that would obviously be the easier method Smile

I take no responsibility for whether this works for anyone other than myself...
Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting here. I just recently joined the emulation community with the purchase of my new laptop. I am having a problem with button mapping in LilyPad and was hoping some kind, knowledgeable person on here would be able to help me. I've searched the forum for my issue and while I have seen several posts with the same issue as mine, I haven't found a resolution anywhere. That is why I am posting here.

Basically, my D-pad and my left analog stick are linked and the D-pad behaves as if it is the analog stick. I have tried remapping several times without success. I also tried mapping just the D-pad instead of the whole controller. When I did this, the left analog stick now started behaving like the D-pad. I can't get them to operate independently. I am using an original PS2 controller plugged into a USB adapter. The red analog button is always on and does not respond if I try pressing the button.

I would be happy to provide any other pertinent information if it would be helpful. Hopefully someone knows how to resolve this problem. Thank you very much
when you actually test your gamepad on something else outside pcsx2, does the d-pad and left analog work separately ?
a good way to test : https://gamepad-tester.com/
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thank you for your response.
Yes, they do
Alright. Please post screenshots of your lilypad tabs
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go