LilyPad "problem"
hi, I need help with a problem I have in Lilypad. So here is my problem.

I have this Ski Jumping game that only allows one controller. You can create many jumpers and send the controller around the room so each person can be it's own jumper. So I want to avoid this and have at least two controllers so I don't have to send the controller around the room.

The game uses pad 0 controller. So my question is how I "fool" the game to think that both my controller are pad 0. So basically I want all my controllers to be the "same controller" so that I can use all of them in the game. 

Is this possible?

Sponsored links

I think you can bind multiple keys.
Just bind your pad1 to both controllers
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-12-2020, 01:09 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I think you can bind multiple keys.
Just bind your pad1 to both controllers

so how do you bind Pad 1 to Pad 2? If that is what I have to do. If you can show me screenshot how to do it, it would be easier.
bind your 1st controller to pad1
then bind your second controller to pad1
you can even add keyboard bindings to pad 1 if you want.

That way, when you want to use pad1 in the game, you can do it with your 1st controller, your second one, or even your keyboard
Photo 
(09-12-2020, 01:46 PM)jesalvein Wrote: bind your 1st controller to pad1
then bind your second controller to pad1
you can even add keyboard bindings to pad 1 if you want.

That way, when you want to use pad1 in the game, you can do it with your 1st controller, your second one, or even your keyboard

I don't have a function to bind the controllers. Please mark on the screenshot where to do it
[Image: Wzsx4K5.jpg]
[Image: 1599921209-snap-screen-20200912163255.png]
Photo 
(09-12-2020, 04:34 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [Image: 1599921209-snap-screen-20200912163255.png]

That does not help me much cause I still have no idea where to bind them. Cannot right click on mouse to bind anything from there. Mine looks like this:
[Image: 6tXTCnC.jpg]
[Image: qcu7sqx.jpg]
1st - on the first tab, restore default
2nd - on the "pad1" tab, the column on the left will be empty, and you will have to bind each key to a controller function. Do so, with your 1st controller
3rd - stay on the "pad1" tab, and do the 2nd step again, but with your 2nd controller.

sorry, but it's hard to explain in a simpler way.
if you have very little knowledge in using a computer, trying to mess with emulators is a high step... be prepared to face some deadends wihout getting experience...
(09-12-2020, 08:10 PM)jesalvein Wrote: 1st - on the first tab, restore default
2nd - on the "pad1" tab, the column on the left will be empty, and you will have to bind each key to a controller function. Do so, with your 1st controller
3rd - stay on the "pad1" tab, and do the 2nd step again, but with your 2nd controller.

sorry, but it's hard to explain in a simpler way.
if you have very little knowledge in using a computer, trying to mess with emulators is a high step... be prepared to face some deadends wihout getting experience...

Biggrin Thank you very much for your patience. It worked great.