Lilypad 0.10.0, Xbox 360 Controller issue
I'm not sure if anyone has had this issue, and I wasnt sure how to go about searching for it.

Lately on KH I noticed that the Right Thumb Stick (Down/Up) were randomly changing. This means that mid battle, running, or talking to someone it would switch between options. this makes battles extremely difficult, when trying to stay on attack or choosing a magic that you dont have hotkeyed. After playing with it a bit I have discovered that it's actually related to the Left Thumb Stick (Left/Right). So, whenever I turn left it moves Right Thumb Stick Down; and turning right will move Right Thumb Stick Up.

Also on GTA: San Andreas, while aiming it will move the cursor up even while nothing is being pressed. I've tried two different controllers and played with some of the settings to see if they would make a difference, but most just made new problems. I'm not sure whats going on, so any feedback is appreciated.

Attached is my lilypad config. [Image: Capture.jpg]
CPU : i7 4930k @ 4.0GHz
RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8x8GB 1603MHz 1.60v
GPU : Asus R9 290X 4GB
MOBO: Asus Rampage Extreme IV
OSYS: Windows 10 Pro

Sponsored links

You have your left stick's horizontal axis bound to PS2's right stick up, and the entire up/down range of your right stick's vertical axis bound to down. Delete those bindings and fix them.

Also, you might want to disable DirectInput too, so it'll use XInput for the axes, rather than XInput for the buttons and DirectInput for the axes. Might have to increase sensitivity to about 1.2 to get things just right, for some unknown reason.
I can guarantee you that I am indeed pressing the correct direction when mapping the keys. I'll try turning off what you said hopefully that's the fix. And I actually have to turn sensitivity to about 1.9 in order to prevent any locking during a turn with the old settings.

Turning off DirectInput is definitely what needed to be done. Thanks a lot. Smile Also 1.2 works just fine with it off.
CPU : i7 4930k @ 4.0GHz
RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8x8GB 1603MHz 1.60v
GPU : Asus R9 290X 4GB
MOBO: Asus Rampage Extreme IV
OSYS: Windows 10 Pro