Lilypad 0.11.0 Problem_WM Keyboard not Configure with Controller of PS2
Hello, I have installed PCX2 on my pc windows 10. After sucessfull installation of setup (with default lilypad 0.11.0), in plugin settings it is not showing WM keyboard option to configure the PS2 controller. It is only configuring with mouse. Even after "disable" the mouse, WM Keyboard not show in PAD1 or PAD2.  I need to access controller with my keyboard buttons. Please let me know how to solve this problem. Please see the attachments with this post.

Regards

Gaurav Kashyap

Sponsored links

You have to bind the conyrols manually. Click a button to bind and then press a button on your keyboard.
(10-13-2018, 05:28 PM)CK1 Wrote: You have to bind the conyrols manually. Click a button to bind and then press a button on your keyboard.

Thanks for your kind reply. Can you help me how to do it manaully as you mentioned in your reply. Becuase in any which way i am trying to do this but the keyboard keys not configure with PAD controllers (PC controller to PS2 controller). WM Keyboard keys are not showing in PADs. Only WM mouse controller are configuring. When i disbale the mouse then nothing shows to connect in PC contrller to PS2 controller.

Gaurav Kashyap
Um,there is something strange here.
On your first image you are showing that XInput is not enabled but on the second screenshot,you are showing XInput gamepad controls which will not appear if XInput is not enabled.

And for the keyboard,if you mean that you are clicking on any of the buttons and then pressing a keyboard button but nothing happens,you can try switching the Keyboard API from General.