Lilypad PS-Button enable?
To map a pad button to the keyboard using x360ce you'll need to modify the .ini files yourself and copy the .dll to the target application root directory. My ds3 is broken so I can't test that, so if you can't figure it out yourself, then Pinnacle Game Profiler sounds like your best bet.

By the way, why can't you use scpserver profile manager?

Sponsored links

(09-22-2015, 10:39 PM)mayo Wrote: believe it or not, I done this before... but Iam looking for a GOOD tutorial with instructions for mapping keys and not for youtube installation advices... sorry maybe Iam blind but cant find a tutorial for adding keyboard mapping... unfortunately...

btw.: just found a post from a guy who gave a 100 bucks reward for this issue...so maybe a simple sacastic google link is far not the solution as my problem isnt that simple. And NO, I didnt want to add additional gadgets like vjoy etc. if x360ce cant handle this simple feature (as promised some posts above, or how should this work?) than it would be probably the wrong tool for me.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I don't know anything about X360CE so I wouldn't know a good tutorial from a bad one. I was just providing what I could.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(09-23-2015, 09:10 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I wasn't being sarcastic. I don't know anything about X360CE so I wouldn't know a good tutorial from a bad one. I was just providing what I could.

ok, no problem... misunderstood your link Cool

Nevertheless, Thank you very much for your help Excl

@K.F.: Thank you for your help, I try the scp profile manager as it sounds the best way for me so far (even if I didnt know much about it Wink)

Edit: OK, back after trying... I used the <ScpMonitor and the Profile Manager. They all find the Controller and react very well while pressing etc. but how can I use this gadgets to map an ESC-Signal to PS (Guide Button)? Thats all I want, simple adding a ESC-keyboard signal to the PS Button on the Controller. Please help with an explanation as simple as can be for a stupid controller-config-noob Wink
I think you want this: http://www.xpadder.com/
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-24-2015, 04:00 PM)Bositman Wrote: I think you want this: http://www.xpadder.com/

Nope, guide button is not supported by the Microsoft drivers. The only general purpose mapper that found a workaround is PGP. Unless something very recent has happened.
Seriously... I wonder how many people want to do this. I wouldn't mind myself.

A dude named Nefarius has been working in the SCP project again, I bet he can make it rebindable. I should ask.

Edit: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-ScpToolki...#pid482047

I asked.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(09-24-2015, 10:15 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Seriously... I wonder how many people want to do this. I wouldn't mind myself.

A dude named Nefarius has been working in the SCP project again, I bet he can make it rebindable. I should ask.

Edit: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-ScpToolki...#pid482047

I asked.

Thanks a lot for your support! Hope it would be added...

Just to explain the reason why I need it. Like many others I use pcsx2 on my htpc out of kodi (xmbc). As I only got my controller and the Yatse (Remote) app to navigate on my htpc I need the ESC Signal (best on my controller) to clean close pcsx2 and return to my mediacenter kodi.

@helpers:Thx for all the help but unfortunately the recommended xpadder and pgp are payware which I dont want to spend money on without the knowing about their functionality for my purpose.
Have you tried Antimicro? Im using it on Windows 8.1 and maps the guide button of my x360 controllers ok.  Also worked for my PS Navigator controller.  Unfortunately, It didnt work on Windows 10, so if you are using the new OS, I guess you´re out of luck.