Lilypad analog deadzone bug
The plugin can only send the LX/LY data, not the floating point thingy. Do not use the floating point thingy as reference, it does have a deadzone but it's weird.

#EDIT: Which game is it, exactly? Also, remember to check the ingame settings.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]

Sponsored links

(06-07-2012, 11:05 PM)KrossX Wrote: The plugin can only send the LX/LY data, not the floating point thingy. Do not use the floating point thingy as reference, it does have a deadzone but it's weird.

yeah okay sorry sorry..but its really that thingy that makes this thread run.. xD just saying
It's weird yeeah. So lets make this quick. What are all my chances?
Buy a DualShock controller that has PS2 plug and Usb?
=> #EDIT: Which game is it, exactly? Also, remember to check the ingame settings for a wheel profile.

Just deal with it, a controller won't behave any better than your wheel since LilyPad is already sending the data properly. And if the only wheel supported is a USB wheel, then.... that's it. XD
(06-07-2012, 11:19 PM)KrossX Wrote: => #EDIT: Which game is it, exactly? Also, remember to check the ingame settings for a wheel profile.

Just deal with it, a controller won't behave any better than your wheel since LilyPad is already sending the data properly. And if the only wheel supported is a USB wheel, then.... that's it. XD

Granturismo 4 has this problem and your elf padtest has this problem. I tried with a steeringwheel and a gamepad. Same problem

Yeah okay than LilyPad does it job right
But..wtf shall I do now to play Granturismo 4 with something analogical?
It is analog... but you complain about a small deadzone. ¬_¬

Right now, you can play just the same as you would with a DualShock2 controller (except for the pressure buttons). If you wanna play GT4 properly with an official USB wheel, just use your PS2.

Or code a USB plugin that can recognize a USB wheel. =D
(06-07-2012, 11:51 PM)KrossX Wrote: It is analog... but you complain about a small deadzone. ¬_¬

Right now, you can play just the same as you would with a DualShock2 controller (except for the pressure buttons). If you wanna play GT4 properly with an official USB wheel, just use your PS2.

Or code a USB plugin that can recognize a USB wheel. =D

Yeah thanks..Right now I cant play like if I have a DualShock2 controller cause there is that deadzone. And a driving game with deadzone sucks. And yeah xD my PS2.

Do you think that to code such plugin is hard? Can the one that works on lilypad do it?
Today is my birthsday.. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..someone code me a usb plugin that can recognize a usb wheel.
Solved,
did this with momo, and dual action
only works with dinput controllers
ok here is how to do it, download xinput emulator google code, version 2.0.2 something like that, now close logitech profiler anytime you want it to work, open emulator (not pcsx2) configure your controller buttons how you want, then goto advanced tab and put the anti deadzone to 100%, but you'll also want to add more to the deadzone in the properties below (i added about 2000 to both values), I'll post the excact values tomorrow or e-mail you the settings files, be sure to add the xinput.dll file and the ini into the pcsx2 folder that you just created, now close that or leave it open but you can't change settings with pcsx2 open, open pcsx2, goto lilypad, have only xinput on, configure your controls, adjust the sesitivity of the controls, eg, brake and gas were on the trigger buttons of xinput so i put them down around .250-.300, and the steering down to .95, now play gran tourismo 4, adjust as needed or ask for my settings, beat superclass license with the momo wheel only so it works good, trying to fine tune the controls myself but it takes time, if you want to help let me know, cheers all
I would attach the settings files but I'm on a different computer, tomorrow I will