Lilypad, let go of F1 please
Not a word about my "problem".Does anyone else have this or I just have to use DirectInput from now on.

Sponsored links

If you're using LilyPad r1988, you're presumably using the wxWidgets version of PCSX2. If this is the case, I reserve the right to slowly butcher you with a particularly sharp spoon.
(10-12-2009, 09:10 PM)ChickenLiver Wrote: If you're using LilyPad r1988, you're presumably using the wxWidgets version of PCSX2. If this is the case, I reserve the right to slowly butcher you with a particularly sharp spoon.

I'm using LilyPad-r1988 and pcsx2-r1329/1504/1972(all old gui)
(10-12-2009, 08:55 PM)ChickenLiver Wrote: Your original wording was fine, just didn't read carefully, not that there's anything wrong with your new wording...Erm...anyways...

The 255 thing is funky. What system locale are you using?

When you try Raw Input, which keyboard claims to have F1 down? You generally have 3 - Simulated Keyboard, some funky windows system keyboard thing, and then one for your actual keyboard. If it's the first, then some app is responsible, if it's your actual keyboard, I'm getting the message directly from MS's generic keyboard drivers, and no idea what it would mean if it's the other one.

see, this leads me further to believe it's PCSX doing something weird because it's EVERY keyboard thing that shows F1 pressed...

EDIT: also, I'm using r1853 with the most recent current-GUI beta(it came with the beta install >.>)
vsub: Issue should be fixed in r2001. For future reference, for unrelated issues, you should either start your own thread or post in the official plugin thread.

Kuroshiro: Skimmed over my code once more, and see no way I could incorrectly reporting F1 is down, unless Windows tells me it is. The fact that it affects all Windows APIs reinforces that it's not strictly a LilyPad issue. Raw Input/Windows Messaging and Direct Input share almost no code. No idea what to suggest.
(10-13-2009, 05:16 AM)ChickenLiver Wrote: vsub: Issue should be fixed in r2001. For future reference, for unrelated issues, you should either start your own thread or post in the official plugin thread.

Well I thought it was related because it's button problem like Kuroshiro's problem with F1.

Anyway,thanks I'll try it later.
Edit: Ok it works Smile