Lilypad-scp-r5875 problem.
Hello guys. I've a strange problem with my PAD plugin. I already installed SCP drivers for my dualshock 3 and it's working. Now I want to load Lilypad-SCP-r5875 file but...
my PCSX2 doesn't see this file, I can't choose it in plugins. I already unistalled and installed PSX2 a few times, deleted all files, configurations, and it doesn't work. Any help? Sad
(sorry for my bad english btw.)

Sponsored links

what is that file ?
is this an official plugin ?
where did you get it ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I was using some guides from websites and youtube videos, like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIvMrYpUI10&t=228s
but u know, there's a problem because I'm trying to do it since 1 week, first time this plugin was loaded and worked, but I made something wrong in other settings so I deleleted everything and wanted to do this again today, and now my PCSX2 can't load this plugin. Strange situation... I'm total newbie in PCSX2 so can only try to say you everything, maybe something will help.
i see.
I move this to off topic since this is none of our concern. (we only provide support to official plugins)
Okay, thank you. I'll wait for anwser Smile
since Nefarius gave up this project for fireshock, you'll probably wait forever...
Well, I also tried with fireshock but it also doesn't work for me... :/ I've installed fireshock but I've grey square in native mode option in lilypad settings... :/