Linux Question
how do i get gsdx to work with linux, i am running ubuntu 8.04. , I tried searching the forums for "using gsdx with linux" and "using zerogs with linux" nothing came up under both searches.

Sponsored links

you can't Smile, gsdx uses DirectX which is windows only Smile, and zerogs should work with linux Mellow (probably your trying to use the dx version of zerogs)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
yep, figured that one out now, oh well, ubuntu has been much nicer then windows
It doesn't seem like the Open GL plugin is as good as the Direct X plugin for now, unfortunately. It seems like the ZZOgl plugin is making good progress, though. I'd highly suggest checking it out.
yep, just installed it, works great opening for ffxii, now i just need to figure out how to get gamepad to work.
(05-14-2009, 12:17 AM)Jasoon Wrote: yep, just installed it, works great opening for ffxii, now i just need to figure out how to get gamepad to work.
I have a Logitech wireless USB gamepad that works fine, with no pre-config (before PCSX2 config) at all. What are you trying to use?
i pluged in my ps3 controller, but the config keeps exiting and not keeping the button config saved. Any Idea?
maybe you could try running as root (even though that's not a good advice) Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(05-14-2009, 01:10 AM)Jasoon Wrote: i pluged in my ps3 controller, but the config keeps exiting and not keeping the button config saved. Any Idea?

Does it work as an input for other programs?

Plugging the controller in isn't enough (last I checked). You have to set it up so it can be accessed properly.

e: Make sure you have write-access to wherever the config file is saved. /home/<username>/Desktop/ for example. Or chmod the entire pcsx2 folder for full read/write/execute for everyone.

e2: '...entire PCSX2 folder...' for the love of god don't chmod 777 /
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(05-14-2009, 01:10 AM)Jasoon Wrote: i pluged in my ps3 controller, but the config keeps exiting and not keeping the button config saved. Any Idea?
This might help?