Linux graphical plugins
try to run as root or use sudo.

make sure all files extracted/downloaded.

the last one, use windows for gaming.
If you download the PS2 bios illegally, you are breaking the law. Courts around the world have ruled that businesses and individuals can be prosecuted for illegal downloading.
[Image: makemydaynow.jpg]

Sponsored links

(08-23-2009, 11:47 PM)rama Wrote: Saiki:
You best just give him your binaries.
If you don't, be prepared for a 5 pages long question/answer thread.
This IS linux after all Tongue2
I'll sort GRUB tonight then (that unofficial builds thing and all ya know... at 83% warning I don't need more trouble..)

as far as binaries I've offered numerous times to do it, and been declined

binaries WILL be attached by 12am Thursday (27th) CST
Hold it, we're already on it Tongue2
ok then, I still have to fix my GRUB anyway, been puttin that off lmao (my binaries are OLD, I have to compile them myself)

edit: I see his issue, wrong command, this one's the right one:
Code:
sudo sh build.sh all
Yeah, you have to use "all" at the end the first time, or it won't compile.

And I'll try to get binaries together for a Linux version of the current beta within a few days...
I had to do "all" every time I compiled mine
Well, the "all" part got me further....however, someone should edit the compile guide with GTK as a requirement, since it errored out cause I'm using KDE4
Phenom X3 8750 @3.105GHz | ASUS M3A78-EM | 4GB G.Skill DDR2-1000 (@900) | HD 4870 @800/975 | SunbeamTech 680W | Windows 7 RC x64/Ubuntu 9.04 x86
Update:

got the GTK dependancies...however, I errored on the ZeroGS plugin:

Code:
----------------------                                                                                                                                                                
Building ZeroGS OpenGL                                                                                                                                                                
----------------------                                                                                                                                                                
Linux/Makefile.am:3: shell pkg-config --cflags gtk+-2.0: non-POSIX variable name                                                                                                      
Linux/Makefile.am:3: (probably a GNU make extension)                                                                                                                                  
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c                                                                                                                          
checking whether build environment is sane... yes                                                                                                                                      
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p                                                                                                                                  
checking for gawk... gawk                                                                                                                                                              
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes                                                                                                                                              
checking for gcc... gcc                                                                                                                                                                
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out                                                                                                                              
checking whether the C compiler works... yes                                                                                                                                          
checking whether we are cross compiling... no                                                                                                                                          
checking for suffix of executables...                                                                                                                                                  
checking for suffix of object files... o                                                                                                                                              
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes                                                                                                                                
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes                                                                                                                                                
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed                                                                                                                              
checking for style of include used by make... GNU                                                                                                                                      
checking dependency style of gcc... gcc3                                                                                                                                              
checking for gcc... gcc                                                                                                                                                                
checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... yes                                                                                                                              
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes                                                                                                                                                
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E                                                                                                                                      
checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... yes                                                                                                                      
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c                                                                                                                          
checking for ranlib... ranlib                                                                                                                                                          
checking debug build... no                                                                                                                                                            
checking for _aligned_malloc... no                                                                                                                                                    
checking for _aligned_free... no                                                                                                                                                      
checking for development build...... no                                                                                                                                                
checking check for sse2...... yes                                                                                                                                                      
checking gtk2+... checking for pkg-config... pkg-config                                                                                                                                
checking OpenGL... checking for GL/gl.h... yes                                                                                                                                        
checking for GL/glu.h... no                                                                                                                                                            
checking for GL/glext.h... yes                                                                                                                                                        
checking for main in -lGL... yes                                                                                                                                                      
checking for main in -lGLU... no                                                                                                                                                      
checking for main in -lGLEW... no                                                                                                                                                      
checking Cg... checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep                                                                                                          
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E                                                                                                                                                    
checking for ANSI C header files... yes                                                                                                                                                
checking for sys/types.h... yes                                                                                                                                                        
checking for sys/stat.h... yes                                                                                                                                                        
checking for stdlib.h... yes                                                                                                                                                          
checking for string.h... yes                                                                                                                                                          
checking for memory.h... yes                                                                                                                                                          
checking for strings.h... yes                                                                                                                                                          
checking for inttypes.h... yes                                                                                                                                                        
checking for stdint.h... yes                                                                                                                                                          
checking for unistd.h... yes                                                                                                                                                          
checking jpeglib.h usability... yes                                                                                                                                                    
checking jpeglib.h presence... yes                                                                                                                                                    
checking for jpeglib.h... yes                                                                                                                                                          
checking for main in -ljpeg... yes                                                                                                                                                    
checking for main in -lpthread... yes                                                                                                                                                  
checking for main in -lstdc++... yes                                                                                                                                                  
checking for main in -lz... yes                                                                                                                                                        
checking for main in -ldl... yes                                                                                                                                                      
checking for main in -lXxf86vm... yes                                                                                                                                                  
configure: creating ./config.status                                                                                                                                                    
config.status: creating Makefile                                                                                                                                                      
config.status: creating Linux/Makefile                                                                                                                                                
config.status: executing depfiles commands                                                                                                                                            
Configuration:                                                                                                                                                                        
  Target system type:                                                                                                                                                                  
  x86-64 build?                                                                                                                                                                        
  SSE2 enabled?            yes                                                                                                                                                        
  Debug build?         no                                                                                                                                                              
  Dev build?               no                                                                                                                                                          
Making clean in Linux                                                                                                                                                                  
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/jerichokru/Documents/pcsx2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/zerogs/opengl/Linux'                                                                            
test -z "libZeroGSLinux.a" || rm -f libZeroGSLinux.a                                                                                                                                  
rm -f *.o                                                                                                                                                                              
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jerichokru/Documents/pcsx2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/zerogs/opengl/Linux'                                                                              
Making clean in .                                                                                                                                                                      
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/jerichokru/Documents/pcsx2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/zerogs/opengl'                                                                                  
test -z "libZeroGSogl.a" || rm -f libZeroGSogl.a                                                                                                                                      
test -z "libZeroGSoglr.so.0.96.2" || rm -f libZeroGSoglr.so.0.96.2                                                                                                                    
rm -f *.o                                                                                                                                                                              
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jerichokru/Documents/pcsx2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/zerogs/opengl'                                                                                    
Making install in Linux                                                                                                                                                                
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/jerichokru/Documents/pcsx2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/zerogs/opengl/Linux'
gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"ZeroGSogl\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"zerogsogl\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.96.2\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"ZeroGSogl\ 0.96.2\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE=\"ZeroGSogl\" -DVERSION=\"0.96.2\" -DNDEBUG=1 -DZEROGS_SSE2=1 -DHAVE_GL_GL_H=1 -DHAVE_GL_GLEXT_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_JPEGLIB_H=1 -I. -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12   -I./../ -I./../common  -I/opt/cg/include -L/opt/cg/lib -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -m32   -I/opt/cg/include -L/opt/cg/lib -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -m32  -MT callbacks.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/callbacks.Tpo -c -o callbacks.o callbacks.c
mv -f .deps/callbacks.Tpo .deps/callbacks.Po
gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"ZeroGSogl\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"zerogsogl\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.96.2\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"ZeroGSogl\ 0.96.2\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE=\"ZeroGSogl\" -DVERSION=\"0.96.2\" -DNDEBUG=1 -DZEROGS_SSE2=1 -DHAVE_GL_GL_H=1 -DHAVE_GL_GLEXT_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_JPEGLIB_H=1 -I. -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12   -I./../ -I./../common  -I/opt/cg/include -L/opt/cg/lib -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -m32   -I/opt/cg/include -L/opt/cg/lib -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -fpermissive -m32  -MT Conf.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Conf.Tpo -c -o Conf.o Conf.cpp
In file included from Conf.cpp:25:
./../GS.h:31:21: error: GL/glew.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [Conf.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jerichokru/Documents/pcsx2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/zerogs/opengl/Linux'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
Error with building plugins
Phenom X3 8750 @3.105GHz | ASUS M3A78-EM | 4GB G.Skill DDR2-1000 (@900) | HD 4870 @800/975 | SunbeamTech 680W | Windows 7 RC x64/Ubuntu 9.04 x86
Glew is also a dependency. So is SDL, btw.
(08-28-2009, 03:06 PM)arcum42 Wrote: Glew is also a dependency. So is SDL, btw.

I never realized I was missing those... Wacko

I feel like an idiot now.