Linuz ISO CDVD Plugin - Games that won't boot
Current list: (Needs to be loaded by a DVD plugin (Gigaherz's or Peops's) that read from a drive/virtual drive). All will hang with a black screen upon launch with Linuz's plugin.

Extreme G 3 - NTSC/U
Star Wars Racer Revenge - NTSC/U
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 - NTSC/U

I own all these games BTW and have made NRGs/ISOs myself. These are just my results of what I'm seeing on my end.

EDIT:
It appears that whenever issues like these arise, it could be a problem with how your ISO or NRG was created. I know Nero gave me some NRGs that did not load in this plugin. But using Imgburn or lC ISO creator solved the problem with these games. For me, Linuz's plugin can be slightly finiky - i had a MvC2 ISO that worked fine in CDVDolio plugin but not at all with Linuz's. But is looks like this can be avoided by using descent ISO apps.
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.3 ghz. (Sandy Bridge CPU) / Asus P8P67 / 4 Gig Ram / GeForce GTX 660/ Creative X-fi / Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit

Sponsored links

Did you try making the ISO again?
i got marvel vs capcom 2 iso and it works perfectly
if people would also put the version PAL or NTSC or even better E/U/J that would be so awesome , but for what i know i dont see any problem with linuz plugin
CPU - [PHENOM 9950 BE 3.0 GHZ | GFX - [Evga 260GTX]
OS - [Vista 64 Business] | RAM - [4GB Gskill 1066Mhz]
there are some games that only work right with gabest or gigaherz CDVD plugin
Grandia 3 for example should be one of them (U/NTSC)
if CDVD ISO used the game hangs at the end of some FMVs (does not matter much since the games has a "skip cutscenes" function)
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Adjusted my initial post and clarified some info.

I don't get how some can get MvsC2 to load with this plugin when I can't. Could it really be an issue with the file if loads fine with DVD plugin but not Linuz's?
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.3 ghz. (Sandy Bridge CPU) / Asus P8P67 / 4 Gig Ram / GeForce GTX 660/ Creative X-fi / Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit
I use Linuz ISO plugin for all my games, which includes MvsC2, which works just fine.
(03-19-2009, 07:54 AM)GTRagnarok Wrote: I use Linuz ISO plugin for all my games, which includes MvsC2, which works just fine.

Well, something is wrong here, that's obvious. We have 2 people (myself and a dude from another recent thread) who can't load MvC2 and then 2 people that have no problem. There must be some issue going on here. I can make an ISO of all my other games and they boot just fine (at least 20 total), but the 3 forementioned ones will not. Any idea why these are acting different than the others? Does it prefer an ISO over an NRG or vice versa....this just doesn't make sense...if they play fine with a DVD plugin, why not Linuz's...there's nothing to configure there, so it can't be that. The images are uncompressed...I don't know, I'm stumped!BlinkExcl Can you recommend a good, free ISO program that you guys use and any special settings you guys may be using that could be causing this difference?? Thanks!
I can't add anything to this thread besides a shameless plug for Imgburn for all your ISO/IMG reading and writing needs.

It's DVDDecrypter without all the stuff that made it illegal to distribute, meaning it's damn good. I've never seen nor heard of anything it can't copy.

I don't have the game in question, so I can't personally test it and prove Imgburn's awesomeness. But give it a whirl if you have time Laugh

e: added link
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
legend is correct. To properly spot these possible bugs,each one of you people will have to post their region of the game AND the CRC so we know if we are talking about the exact same game or not. It IS possible for the PAL and JAP regions to work ok while the NTSC version fails,so state your regions and CRCs to help us look into this
[Image: newsig.jpg]