Little help with PCSX2 0.9.7 Plz
ok let me start by saying im a complete noob to this never used it befor and could do with some help please

ok ive installed pcsx2 0.9.7(full install only) but when i load a game is runs a little bit slow and the sound runs slow too so im not sure if ive installed it bad or if its the iso im useing or if my laptop is not powerfull enuth to play it

heres some info

game - Mana Khemia 2
laptop modal - acer aspire 6530
processor - x2 dual-core mobile rm-72 (2cpus), ~2.1GHz
memory - 2814mb ram
directx version 11
display ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphics

if you think ive messed up instal or missed something from the install please can you do a dummy guide for the 0.9.7 as i couldnt find a guide for this anyhelp would be greatly apreshated

Sponsored links

It's your PC that is slow. Try checking 'native' in the GSdx configuration, see if that helps the speed any
[Image: newsig.jpg]
use spu2 null plugin. it mutes audio and speeds up the game to a great extent
Emulating requires a brain. Even in a cpu with 2ghz processor and no graphics card, pcsx2 can reach 20-25 fps. I've got it. If you need that configuration, PM me
(09-02-2010, 01:52 PM)Dragonballrox Wrote: use spu2 null plugin. it mutes audio and speeds up the game to a great extent

Yes and add all kind of bugs too.
If you don't want sound use SPU2-X "No Sound" module or ZeroSPU2 "Mute"

For that game,use the recommended hacks(especially the INTC)
(09-02-2010, 01:55 PM)vsub Wrote:
(09-02-2010, 01:52 PM)Dragonballrox Wrote: use spu2 null plugin. it mutes audio and speeds up the game to a great extent

I didn't experience any bug till now.
Emulating requires a brain. Even in a cpu with 2ghz processor and no graphics card, pcsx2 can reach 20-25 fps. I've got it. If you need that configuration, PM me
(09-02-2010, 01:55 PM)vsub Wrote:

Even though im not using it, i tested it now
(09-03-2010, 03:49 AM)Dragonballrox Wrote: I didn't experience any bug till now.

You probably didn't try any of the: Fatal Frame 2 and 3, Black, the Burnout series, Max Payne 2, Silent Hill 0rigins, Silent Hill Shattered Memories to name a few that will fail with SPU2null Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-03-2010, 08:21 AM)Bositman Wrote:
(09-03-2010, 03:49 AM)Dragonballrox Wrote: I didn't experience any bug till now.

You probably didn't try any of the: Fatal Frame 2 and 3, Black, the Burnout series, Max Payne 2, Silent Hill 0rigins, Silent Hill Shattered Memories to name a few that will fail with SPU2null Tongue

yeah ur right