Little help with Xenosaga disc 1?
(12-03-2011, 04:33 AM)Tracer285 Wrote: Great
now i star working with FFXI but before that there is another way to put that FFXI work without used dev9HDD?

ffxI does not and will not work
[Image: 8rg00e-4.png]

Sponsored links

(12-02-2011, 08:04 PM)patrickdinh Wrote: Looking at the log, seems like your ISO wasn't ripped correctly. The ISO should be around 6 gigs, which yours doesn't seem to be.

Try ripping it again with something like ImgBurn.

the iso is lot bigger then 6gb

Also game need to made into a iso or it wont work
Only the pirated version has a "disc 1".
(12-03-2011, 08:37 PM)jolinar Wrote: Only the pirated version has a "disc 1".

there is only one disc for the Original Xenosaga.

Xenosaga II and III are 2 discs
I know that since i own them all, and 2 both pal/ntsc.

What he wanted was help with Xenosaga Disc 1, and if you look at the pics its Xenosaga Ep1 that game was a dual layer dvd eg a single disc.
There is only reason to ask for help with a specific disc if its the pirated version which they split into 2 or 3 discs.
Since its legal in my country to download games and stuff i already own i went ahead and got the split iso version, and i got the exact same problems as him which only confirms further he pirated it.
And you yourself noticed the size was wrong on his iso.
Im pretty sure few people want to help someone who pirates games just saying.
I wouldnt help him at all unless he now can provide a pic with todays date and his original package and discs.
My original game runs fine off disc or the iso i made.
(12-04-2011, 03:57 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: there is only one disc for the Original Xenosaga.

Xenosaga II and III are 2 discs

that is big lie
i have the great honor to own all original disk, for some reason all my friend call me "The Rpg Sage" in fact let my show my little coleccion all original and ntsc
[Image: DSC003011.jpg] [Image: DSC003001.jpg]
[Image: 7fef464c2a36bb60b3b2150b376c3134.gif]
(12-04-2011, 11:55 AM)jolinar Wrote: I know that since i own them all, and 2 both pal/ntsc.

What he wanted was help with Xenosaga Disc 1, and if you look at the pics its Xenosaga Ep1 that game was a dual layer dvd eg a single disc.
There is only reason to ask for help with a specific disc if its the pirated version which they split into 2 or 3 discs.
Since its legal in my country to download games and stuff i already own i went ahead and got the split iso version, and i got the exact same problems as him which only confirms further he pirated it.
I wouldnt help him at all unless he now can provide a pic with todays date and his original package and discs.

to respond you question only i say 1
i was try to play that game again using the original disk i didn't know about iso was more better that original and even don't know about some burning program make a great copy like imageburn,(i was using nero)
you must undertend now

[Image: 7fef464c2a36bb60b3b2150b376c3134.gif]
Lol who attacks someone saying they are a pirate, when their problem is that their disc wont work, their PHYSICAL disc.
(12-04-2011, 11:55 AM)jolinar Wrote: I know that since i own them all, and 2 both pal/ntsc.

You sir are the pirate.

Dual layer discs dont work with pcsx2, only in iso form, you saying they do, tells me you are a pirate.
[Image: 8rg00e-4.png]
@Tracer285

just try extract your DVD-DL game disc as an ISO using imgburn and don't export it on your blank DVD-DL
run it directly to the CDVD-Plug-in via CDVDolio

if you are still trouble to boot-up it might be this one.
CDVD-->Plug-in
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(12-05-2011, 02:25 AM)thatwasonce Wrote: Dual layer discs dont work with pcsx2, only in iso form, you saying they do, tells me you are a pirate.

it is "rumored" to be working, I just got Xeosaga 1, we'll see.