Loading Up Old In-Game Save File
I recently downloaded this emulator to play Persona 3 FES. I'm pretty new to the program and didn't know about the whole save state feature until now since all I did was just launch and play the game before. I was wondering if there was a way I can go back to an earlier point with the in-game saves I've made (through memory card files?) I've tried searching for an answer online but didn't find any methods that were specific to this. Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored links

you mean you'd like to edit a savegame to go back to kind of "cancel" a part of your progress in game ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-04-2019, 11:17 AM)jesalvein Wrote: you mean you'd like to edit a savegame to go back to kind of "cancel" a part of your progress in game ?
Yeah, was thinking if it was possible to just delete a newer save file so it starts playing from an older one in the memory card that could work too.
savestates backup are automatically made.
so if you used savestates, it's possible to restore an earlier savestate
on a memcard, it'll work work exactly like when you tried the game on your real PS2
(12-04-2019, 11:38 AM)jesalvein Wrote: savestates backup are automatically made.
so if you used savestates, it's possible to restore an earlier savestate
on a memcard, it'll work work exactly like when you tried the game on your real PS2
I never manually did a save state since I didn't know about that feature and load state doesn't seem to do anything but I did have backup before save checked when I was playing. Did the emulator automatically make some backups I can get to?
eoes this game save automatically when you play it on your real ps2 ?
(12-04-2019, 11:55 AM)jesalvein Wrote: eoes this game save automatically when you play it on your real ps2 ?
Don't think so. You manually save in game, which was what I've been doing on emulator too
you have your answer, then