Loading save state from previous ROM
Hello,

Sorry if this question has already been asked - I searched and found a lot about memory card save files, but not the save state files. Hope someone can help me out.

I was playing a game (Kingdom Hearts 2), but had to format my computer for an unrelated reason. I backed up the "PCSX2" folder from My Documents, then when my computer was up and running again, I restored my backups. One problem was that I wasn't sure where I had gotten the ROM from previously - so I'm not sure if I downloaded the exact same ROM or not this time.

Anyhow, when I load Kingdom Hearts II now I can load my saves from the memory card, but not the saved states. The folder "sstates" in PCSX2 has files in it that must represent these saved states (this is the only game I've played), but even if I try to open them directly using PCSX2 I get the error "File not found. Path: IsoFileSystem". Does this have something to do with my ROM not being in the same directory it was previously, maybe not using the exact same ROM as previous...? Is there any way to load these saved states?

Thanks for your time everyone!

Sponsored links

Quote:if I downloaded the exact same ROM or not this time.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD