Logitech Controller issues....
[Image: 0c26lfm.jpg]
[Image: Ox8ePCU.jpg]

It detects it, it shows it, i can bind keys to it, but when I start up a game. No buttons work.
I bought a new desktop, got rid of the old one (sold it). I have been able to use this controller before, on my new desktop all of a sudden it goes dumb.

I have opened the emulator in Admin, normally, in many different ways, no success. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. It emulates the games just fine. I have tried installing older PCSX2 versions, No luck, Older versions of lilypad, no luck, and even different gamepad plugins, no luck.

Help please Sad
My controller works fine, was just using it on GTA San Andreas, so it isn't that.

Sponsored links

try ticking the box that says xinput under game device API's. Also is there a switch or button that says either xinput or analog?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-23-2015, 03:59 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: try ticking the box that says xinput under game device API's. Also is there a switch or button that says either xinput or analog?

You fixed it! Thanks!!!

Now just another issue to fix in a new forum..
Yeah you likely had the controller set to xinput instead of dinput. Tongue There's a switch on the bottom of the pad. (or the top if you're dealing with a Logitech F710 wireless) to switch between them.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)