Logitech Dual Action Controller
I just bought a Logitech Dual Action Controller for this emulator and for the Playstation one emulator. The controller works fine when I configure the controls but once the game loads up it stops working. Is there anything I am missing?

Sponsored links

you'll have to provide more info about the crash, your specs and the settings of your pcsx2/plugins. make sure that you configured your pcsx2 properly with the official guide, especially the cdvd and gpu plugin. also don't forget to install the visual c++ 2008 sp1 runtime redist, the march '09 directx updates and for the latest gsdx also the visual c++ 2010 beta runtime redist.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
The game runs fine but it doesn't receive anything from the controller. More specifically it asks for me to press a button to continue and wont proceed. I have tried both plugins for controllers
which os are you running if vista run in adminsistir mode.and give it a try
I'm running Vista home premium 64bit. Tried admin mode and still doesn't work. I don't know if this is related but I get an error once the game starts:
*PCSX2*: DMA error: 0204ab90
Hackfix - NULL GIFchain
ok then, whats your pcsx2, config and your hardware?
and if you can post the errors that could be useful and which your playing?
I'm running the 9.6 version.
Graphics: GSdx 890 1.14
Sound: Zero SPU2
Controllers: Lilypad 9.9
Cdvdrom: Linuz Iso CDVD 8.0
Dev9: DEV9null Driver 3.0
USB: USBnull Driver 5.0
FireWire: FWnull Driver 4.0
Bios: USA v1.6

My hardware is:
CPU: Intel Core 2 duo E8500
GPU: NVIDIA Evga 9600 GT
RAM: 4 GB ddr2
download pcsx2 1474beta that contains lilypad beta its good i mean perfect
and please reply if its goes fine...
Still no response. The game I'm running is Dark Cloud 2. I am still getting that error though.
did you config the controller?!!