Logitech G25 wheel with PCSX2 (GT4)
You guys want steering wheel and I cannot make it work with mouse or wiimote either.

On lilypad I cannot use mouse assignment is done but doesn't work. Nuvee same thing and for Wiimote there are bugs.

Never tried my steering wheel but would be nice. The all gamepads/devices plugins needs a proper development I think

Sponsored links

Having support for all those hardware is nice but mostly aren't things one would hope to play with PS2 also... and PCSX2 is supposed to be an emulator for it Smile ... but yes, repeating, would be nice being able to run whatever peripheral around there.

Edit: sometimes I forget the game is not sending the expected signals for those things also.
Imagination is where we are truly real
That is true but many people don't like or cannot have 10 consoles in the leaving room and like to play an oldie game now and then and a PC is much more handy besides when you look at the emulation "market" and you see Mame, PCSX2, Dolphin, and many others it is more convenient to have them all on PC plus its easier to have a joystick or a steering wheel at the PC desk then in the leaving room. Ye you can put all consoles in the PC desk also but then you need a TV as monitor or a switch and again does everyone have room for 5 consoles at the same place. Plus you have many people interested in these games which is now married Smile go and try and convince the wife of the need of 5 consoles in the leaving room Laugh

I speak for myself I would love to have a small micro or mini ATX in the leaving room serving as media center and also with loads of emulators to play occasionally. I didn't do it yet because of this constrains to be honest. If I cannot use a gun in Time Crisis for example or a joystick in a planes game I won't do it
I think this is the biggest problem of emulator, arcade ones particularly, what makes sometimes the games fun was the innovative the controls were force feedback a handbrake h shifters all this innovative things, allways the software get emulated but peripherals dont and its a pity cause kills the immersion and the point to play that game. I wanna play the game with a wheel a gun etc... lets hope ffb gets done one day lots of good racers for ps2 to be played but not on a pad definitely.
(03-07-2013, 12:15 AM)Grippen Wrote: That is true but many people don't like or cannot have 10 consoles in the leaving room and like to play an oldie game now and then and a PC is much more handy besides when you look at the emulation "market" and you see Mame, PCSX2, Dolphin, and many others it is more convenient to have them all on PC plus its easier to have a joystick or a steering wheel at the PC desk then in the leaving room. Ye you can put all consoles in the PC desk also but then you need a TV as monitor or a switch and again does everyone have room for 5 consoles at the same place. Plus you have many people interested in these games which is now married Smile go and try and convince the wife of the need of 5 consoles in the leaving room Laugh

I speak for myself I would love to have a small micro or mini ATX in the leaving room serving as media center and also with loads of emulators to play occasionally. I didn't do it yet because of this constrains to be honest. If I cannot use a gun in Time Crisis for example or a joystick in a planes game I won't do it
I meant the peripherals not the consoles... but that's OK Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real
HariKari pad plugin and Necopad plugin support would rock
Isamu.. any news about emulating the steering wheels?
(05-10-2013, 02:50 PM)naik2222 Wrote: Isamu.. any news about emulating the steering wheels?

Nah unfortunately not man. Let's hope the coders get some time to look in to emulating the USB connection ports and then the Logitech wheel drivers. I want it just as pad as you do, but I probably want JoGcon emulation even more LOL.
is there any advance on this issue???
(12-30-2013, 05:46 AM)3ller Wrote: is there any advance on this issue???

Yes, jackum and Racer_S have been working on a USB plugin to work with FF wheels. Currently the one linked in this post is the latest one and it mostly works well.