Logitech controler issues
I just downloaded the beta emulator and plugins. Ive tested a few games which load up perfectly. My dual action gamepad does not seem to recognize. In the controller config it shows under device diagnostics and lets me *Test device successfully*, but when I try to change tabs to pad 1 or pad two there is nothing in the device area for me to select. Ive checked the forums and I see a lot of issues with this controller but not this exact one. Anyone have any ideas?

Sponsored links

(12-17-2009, 06:27 AM)Deboxi Wrote: but when I try to change tabs to pad 1 or pad two there is nothing in the device area for me to select.

I'm not sure what you mean by this, but you're supposed to click on the buttons at the right side of the panel and then press the gamepad button you'll assign it to.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(12-17-2009, 06:27 AM)Deboxi Wrote: I just downloaded the beta emulator and plugins. Ive tested a few games which load up perfectly. My dual action gamepad does not seem to recognize. In the controller config it shows under device diagnostics and lets me *Test device successfully*, but when I try to change tabs to pad 1 or pad two there is nothing in the device area for me to select. Ive checked the forums and I see a lot of issues with this controller but not this exact one. Anyone have any ideas?

thats odd cuz i use a logitech gamepad as well(one thats shaped like a ps2 controller with the analog sticks and such) and i've not had any issues with it recognizing it. are you sure you are programming the buttons correctly as shadow lady said?
------------
CPU: Core I7 Q720
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT240M
Ram: 4 gigs
I think he means that the device is not shown in the emulator, this is why he can't select it
hmm, I've Logitech controler also, it works with no issues
try to use a third party tool like joytokey if you couldn't find any solutions.
[Image: 2vl41nq.jpg]
Or you can just pickup a MS Xbox 360 Controller for Windows and be done with it. It's an awesome controller and is sure to work properly. I'm using it right now.
Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15' | Intel Core i7-4850HQ @ 2.3-3.5Ghz | Optimus Powered nVidia Geforce GT 750M (2GB GDDR5) + Intel Iris Pro Graphics | 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Intel HD Audio | Apple Magic Trackpad | Samsung 512GB PCI-E Based SSD |
Or maybe people don't have the money to throw away on every single thing they see. The Logitech dual action controller is like $20. I'd buy it myself. The 360 controller is like $40. Big difference. I'd get the 360 controller if I had the money to, but why would i if i could: 1- get a controller that works fine for half the price, and 2- had one already that worked fine for other games.

Granted, I would like to know if anyone had gotten this controller to work, i was thinking about buying it myself, it's very comfortable and mimics a PS2 controller nicely.
System- Custom Build
CPU- Intel Core i5 4670K @4.2ghz
Memory- 8GB DDR3
Video Card- EVGA Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
OS- Windows 10 Pro x64
I'm guesing you figured it out by the first post.....
E5500 @ 3.6Ghz PNY DDR2 @850Mhz 5-5-5-14 ** GTS250 ECO @ 683/1674/1018
I don't know where you are getting $40 from. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...-_-Product has it for $32.99 and I am sure if you dig hard enough, you can find it for cheaper.

The 360 controller is much better hands down. It feels better and it just works. You pay a bit more for quality and convenience. If you don't have the money for a $32.99 controller, then you shouldn't be buying a $20 controller.

P.S. a lot of games (especially the Games For Windows line) are automatically compatible with the 360 controller. They work right after the install so no need to configure the controller with X games.
Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15' | Intel Core i7-4850HQ @ 2.3-3.5Ghz | Optimus Powered nVidia Geforce GT 750M (2GB GDDR5) + Intel Iris Pro Graphics | 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Intel HD Audio | Apple Magic Trackpad | Samsung 512GB PCI-E Based SSD |
can it change modes on fly? logitech can change D-pad and left-stick between eachother. (for some games i like to run with d-pad and for some - with Stick)
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64