Look how to play God of War 2 Without Green Scenario
Hey the god of war 2 is fully playable in pcsx2 i have completed the game with easy diffuclty and we can assure that it is playable. i use little fast because i play this game many time in ps2 so i know all the puzzles.

Please take a test i am very happy that all my friend who don't have ps2 they can play god of war 2 full speed.

Thank U all of U bodies specialyy zeorx who give the concept of removing green screen.
Also want to thank rajesh dutta who already completed the game in software mode. I think he will very glad to play this in very good frame rate.

Sponsored links

Guys Just play the game in NATÄ°VE RES. Doesnt matter sofware or hardware. It will run just fine
Yes Friends.....I have done it, i am playing "GOD HAND" & "URBAN REIGN" with 60 fps on PCSX2 Right now. I am trying to run "GOD OF WAR" on it but in older version i get slower speed but in the newer version i get fast speed on video but the game speed is 40.0 fps and the background goes green PLEASE if any one have the solution Let me know i am dying to play this game on pc.

I HAVE :
xp sp2 + windows 7
3 gb ddr3 ram
intel pentium dual core @ 2.00 ghz
1 gb Nvidia 9500 gt

If you want to play god hand and urban reign on your pc i can help you

[email protected]
(04-21-2009, 07:12 PM)Rajthegod Wrote: Hey the god of war 2 is fully playable in pcsx2 i have completed the game with easy diffuclty and we can assure that it is playable. i use little fast because i play this game many time in ps2 so i know all the puzzles.

Please take a test i am very happy that all my friend who don't have ps2 they can play god of war 2 full speed.

Thank U all of U bodies specialyy zeorx who give the concept of removing green screen.
Also want to thank rajesh dutta who already completed the game in software mode. I think he will very glad to play this in very good frame rate.

thanks for the info sir.
I would really appreciate it if you could take a little time and post some details about your system and pcsx2 configurations .

thanks in advance <3
(04-15-2009, 02:57 AM)vitarra Wrote: You can play God of War 2 in hardware mode with dx10 !!!
All you need is just Gsdx 962 plugin Biggrin

Oh my god! I searched half a year and this little post solved my green screen problem! You're AMAZING! The first fact that really helped! Now I can play it without problems! I just registered to say thanks!Biggrin

Thanks again, my hero!!!!

EDIT: There is only one more problem. The sound isn't that good and thats just annoying! Can someone please tell me the best SPU2-X Version for GOW II ?
(02-18-2009, 05:59 PM)kainbr3 Wrote: Yeah guys, now we can play gow 2 near 100%.

I'm in work now, and i can't post my screens, but is very easy to play without that green scenario bug.

Follow this steps:

1) Open the pcsx2 pg emu;

2) Use the plugin GSDX (i'm using for SSE4.1);

3) In gsdx configuration, chage d mode for DIRECTX10 SOFTWARE (yes, software, no-hardware)

Voila, you'll can play gow 2 without scenario bug ang average 4x FPS. (90% cpu usage).

When i'm stay in my home, i'll post the SS's of Gow 2.

Sry for my english.

VALEU GALERA EMUMANIACA =-D

The way i did it was by enabling FFX video fix in gamefixes and now im running it in hardware mode with hq graphics.
Please check the dates. Your first two post have revived two dead threads.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Okey, I figured out how to play the first GOW game without this naggy green overlay. I changed my native european PS2 bios to USA one. In hardware video mode it works like a charm...