Look what just decided to run :)
(01-24-2009, 03:38 AM)XVampireX Wrote: ...
Read the rules and FAQ:
- Quad Core optimization would be tremendous effort with uncertain benefits, thus maybe never done
- You need a PS2 to use PCSX2 - dumping your own BIOS is required
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.

Sponsored links

Very nice! Certainly after the dishearthening news some time ago that it prolly wouldn't be possible.
Star Ocean was the only game left of my small collection that wasn't playable on the emu yet.
I've been going through the beginning a bit to test it. And it seems to be very playable, there a few minor graphical glitches but nothing game-breaking.
Speed seems to depend on the plugin used (see the bugreport thread)

Thanks Nneeve for this update. Happy
(and ofcourse also the rest of the team, haven't been following the progress much lately)
Yeah, me too thanks Nneeve you are great guy and open minded and ofcourse for all of team too. I hope someday PP BETA can work with Vu skip too.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
(01-25-2009, 10:10 AM)Register Wrote: Yeah, me too thanks Nneeve you are great guy and open minded and ofcourse for all of team too. I hope someday PP BETA can work with Vu skip too.

They already have fixed vuskip with yesterday's release, at least it's fixed for the games i tested
Quote:- Quad Core optimization would be tremendous effort with uncertain benefits, thus maybe never done
Well... you know:
Quote:
(22:52:35) <Kein> rama1 ยป oh btw, I'm always wanna to ask you: why SO3 will never be playable? Tongue
(22:54:08) <rama1> encrypted game that wont ever run on pcsx2
lulz Tongue2