Looking for EU .hack// players
I am looking for some EU saves (PAL-E is preferred, but any PAL version will work) for .hack, I need specific values set so they can be compared against US ones. I am looking to do some major research on the PS2 raw save format. (and I have tons of specific codes for .hack that I can manipulate the data however I wish.)

If anyone's willing to assist me with that please let me know and we will get in contact. (preferably outside the forums to make it quicker)

just a note: I'm looking for Infection/mutation/outbreak/quarantine series, NOT G.U.

Sponsored links

(10-26-2015, 02:58 PM)Saiki Wrote: I am looking for some EU saves (PAL-E is preferred, but any PAL version will work) for .hack, I need specific values set so they can be compared against US ones. I am looking to do some major research on the PS2 raw save format. (and I have tons of specific codes for .hack that I can manipulate the data however I wish.)

If anyone's willing to assist me with that please let me know and we will get in contact. (preferably outside the forums to make it quicker)

GameFAQs hosts save files in several formats which you can import to pcsx2's memory cards via the mymc tool. Have you checked there?
I am not able to modify the PAL saves though, so that would be 100% pointless. plus I need the data modified so everything matches perfectly
So you don't want any random PAL saves?
right, I want to work with someone and create a specific save
just a bump, still hoping to find someone
Damn, Mkilbride was just playing .hack but not PAL I think.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
this much I know, I spoke to him on the cheats thread after all..