Looking for a little help
Okay, well, my friend and I have been talking for a little while about the game Kingdom Hearts, and how we used to play it, and love it. So I decided to download an emulator, to play it, since I don't feel like using my ps2.
I have my Kingdom hearts disk, and my ps2 Bios. So, when I use my disk, and insert it into my disk drive, I'm not sure how to run it.
I've read the guide, and I'm not really understanding it. I've tried using a dvd decryption, and it didn't work, I've also tried the boot cdvd option, but although I can hear junk going on with my disk, nothing happens.
I'm sure there are other threads on this, and I've looked, but haven't found them, so please, help me.

Sorry if I'm just stupid, but I tried, and I want to play this game, so so so badly.

Thanks in advance.

Tl;dr?

I'm trying to run my kingdom hearts disk, and idk how.
Explain to me how to run it with this emulator.

Sponsored links

Make an Image file (ISO) from your game with ImgBurn and then run it with the internal PCSX2 iso loader (CDVD > Iso Selector > Browse...).

Here's a couple guides that might help you set everything:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Tutorial-...tart-Guide
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...ide-v0-9-7
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I just tried that, and when i go to load it there are no errors or anything, but nothing happens.
The iso is about 3mil kb, is that a normal size? Or is it to small or something...

Could it be because of the disk? It's a pretty old disk, and has a couple scratches.
Make sure the marker is on Iso in the CDVD menu.
Choose your ISO file with the Iso Selector in the CDVD menu.
Under the System menu, choose to Boot CDVD (fast).

What happens?
(08-10-2011, 11:12 AM)Rezard Wrote: Make sure the marker is on Iso in the CDVD menu.
Choose your ISO file with the Iso Selector in the CDVD menu.
Under the System menu, choose to Boot CDVD (fast).

What happens?

Thanks, I didn't realize I had to do the boot CDVD, Thanks a lot dude.