Looking for this settings
(02-08-2022, 11:53 PM)RedDevilus Wrote: Upscaling can cause those lines. I guess only zoom will help till the emulation can better handle it.

it happens only when i set Skipdraw 4... its ridiculous without skipdraw evetyhing looks perfect but there is glowing shadow like bright thing around characters with skipdraw 4 there is no glowing but this damn borders and brightness is even worse...

Sponsored links

You'll have to wait for someone who owns this game and knows it better I guess...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
[Image: JUmBLa8.jpg] [Image: cJ5JSrs.jpg]

Thos are with "0" Skipdraw Hacks Configuration you can see the glowing light around characters its terrible and people are saying you need to set Skipdraw to "4" to avoid this problem but when I do that the whole screen gets destroyed by some crazy brithness, is this a specific game issue as you said I would have to wait for someone playing Def Jam to explain me this, or can you explain me why its happening?

[Image: mSQfiOv.jpg]

See, here I dont have anymore problem with the glowing around characters but instead whole screen is fkd...
i'd set skipdraw to 0 and use half pixel offset instead
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-08-2022, 06:31 PM)Gorekid Wrote: What is this reshade? Do you download it somehow or? Btw. this brightness happening wheneve I setup Skipdraw... When I have Skipdraw 0 everything is fine but there is like glowing aura around characters, when I change it to 4 the glowing thing is no more but there comes this crazy brightness with borders on the screen.

Just try to go in graphics settings -----> render direct3d 11
Then go into the shader section and here you should be able to setup brighness, contrast and saturation.
(02-11-2022, 06:52 PM)jesalvein Wrote: i'd set skipdraw to 0 and use half pixel offset instead

There's still some glowing/ghosting around characters even when I set Half Pixel offset to Agressive, any idea why?

Code:
https://youtu.be/Ilit-zGDmPg

Even here maybe this guy dont have so good brightness/contrast mix like the other guy I posted before but still he has awesome 4k quality without any ghosting, so it's only me with this damn problem ehh...

(02-12-2022, 03:26 PM)Dracul53 Wrote: Just try to go in graphics settings -----> render direct3d 11
Then go into the shader section and here you should be able to setup brighness, contrast and saturation.

Thanks bro.