Looking for this settings
Hey guys, do any of you have any idea how the hell this guy got his Def Jam Fight for NY look that good?... I was trying everything I have my game stretched up (widescreen issue) and not even close graphics to his... Can anyone tell me how to setup the pcsx2 to look like this?
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=GnvEt05KSEQ

Sponsored links

Is the description he says that he is using 8x scaling which you can find in the GSdx settings(Config=>Graphic Settings=>Internal Resolution)
But to me it also looks like he is using some sharer(some sharpening)
(01-20-2022, 10:48 PM)vsub Wrote: Is the description he says that he is using 8x scaling which you can find in the GSdx settings(Config=>Graphic Settings=>Internal Resolution)
But to me it also looks like he is using some sharer(some sharpening)

Yea the only setting he shared is scaling but it doesnt do anything, he is using lots of stuff to make the game look that good... The lightning the brithness widescreen not streched up at all, he has it like remastered damn... Lots of ppl asking him about the settings but he dont wanna share Sad
Nobody has any idea how to setup pcsx2 for this? Sad Maybe atleast how to fix the brightness cause my game looks like there is way too much brightness i want i a little darker and sharper like he has. It looks like some kind of texture is added on the original screen you can even see lighted up borders of it...

[Image: 7x8JO13.jpg]
can't you enable widescreen patch ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-08-2022, 06:04 PM)jesalvein Wrote: can't you enable widescreen patch ?

Sorry bro I fixed the width and edited my post but too late I guess, I got only a problem with this damn brightness now Sad and the sound damn this guy on youtube got his settings so fine even the sound is great more bass etc...
maybe he used reshade, or adjusted brightness in shaders config ?
(02-08-2022, 06:11 PM)jesalvein Wrote: maybe he used reshade, or adjusted brightness in shaders config ?

What is this reshade? Do you download it somehow or? Btw. this brightness happening wheneve I setup Skipdraw... When I have Skipdraw 0 everything is fine but there is like glowing aura around characters, when I change it to 4 the glowing thing is no more but there comes this crazy brightness with borders on the screen.
Can't really tell as I don't have this game.
Trying latest Dev build may be of a help

https://reshade.me/
Upscaling can cause those lines. I guess only zoom will help till the emulation can better handle it.