Lord of The Rings at 35% Speed! OpenGL doesn't work!
Hi guys. Here's the deal:

Playing trough wineskin here.  I have an Macbook Pro (13 inch, mid 2012) with Intel core i5 2,5GHz, 16GB RAM 1867MHz DDR3, and Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB.

So, I am testing all games that I have, to see if they work. And then occur me this problem that wont let me sleep!

in LotR Return of the King, if i play with the GS Plugin Direct3D9 (Hardware) the text of the menus does not show! If I change to Direct3D9 (software) the speed slow down to 30%!!!!! is like try to play in a bloody typewriter machine! So, read in some Thread here that with plugin OpenGL (Hardware) I can play this crappy in full speed and with the mothafuckin text! 

Anyone know how the hell can I set a plug in, or setup Wineskin that allow me to use the OpenGL (hardware)? 

I don't know a thing about Wineskin except what learn from youtube. If there is anyway to bring my speed up to 100%, I shall thank you!

Sponsored links

Did you try using DX11?
(02-04-2018, 07:29 PM)CK1 Wrote: Did you try using DX11?

Should I install DX11 in winetricks? How can I use this?
You will never get full speed on macOS compared to a Linux Mint or Windows 10 installation because of macOS' thread scheduler (macOS prefers saving power/overheat unlike Linux), and the garbage graphic drivers (Where's my OpenGL 4.5???)

Try getting a spare USB stick, installing Linux Mint on it, boot from it, then install PCSX2 from gregory ppa. Your laptop may heat up quite a bit (it might burn your fingers if you touch it!!!!!) but you will get better performance and better GPU drivers.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go