Lost Saves States (kingdom hearts)
Thumbs Down 
I just lost almost two hours of gameplay because when i tried to load my save states all of them where old ones. i know that i saved because i would load the saves before to return to certain points. 

If anyone knows what happened of how i can get my saves back can you please tell me. 

This is a link to a video of me trying to load a save:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3evW9i1qgU

btw i got to the fight with cerberus in the colloseum.

Sponsored links

Maybe try default save slot ( 0 )
Go to Documents\PCSX2\sstates and look for the newest file starting with SLUS-20370 and see what number it says before .p2s
0 means slot 0
Savestates are considered volatile and while good as an intermediate save method or convenience tool, depending entirely on them for saving your progress is asking for bad things to happen.

Video isn't much help, since there's no console output to tell if the slots are empty, saves are damaged, or from an older PCSX2 version. Could you share your emulog.txt file instead? If you used a portable version, look in the logs/ folder wherever you dropped PCSX2 on your system. If you used the installer, look in Documents/PCSX2/logs/.
If he used the portable version,then it's obvious why the save states are not loaded(the video is showing how he is trying to load save states on 1.4.0 and the save states in the beta are in different location)
(02-07-2019, 08:26 PM)pandubz Wrote: Savestates are considered volatile and while good as an intermediate save method or convenience tool, depending entirely on them for saving your progress is asking for bad things to happen.

Video isn't much help, since there's no console output to tell if the slots are empty, saves are damaged, or from an older PCSX2 version. Could you share your emulog.txt file instead? If you used a portable version, look in the logs/ folder wherever you dropped PCSX2 on your system. If you used the installer, look in Documents/PCSX2/logs/.

ok hear it is
(02-07-2019, 08:29 PM)vsub Wrote: If he used the portable version,then it's obvious why the save states are not loaded(the video is showing how he is trying to load save states on 1.4.0 and the save states in the beta are in different location)

Not really. In the video it appeared they were loading them just fine. There's no indication of any kind of failure. But per the OP it seems they aren't the states they were looking for. Or, if they weren't loading fine, there is no indication as to why. So step one is to figure out what exactly isn't happening that should be.