Lost savestate from power cut ?
hello guys.
yesterday i was playing ffx and due to power cut (i think) when i tried to load savestate 0 nothing happened. like i never saved in this slot ever. all the other slots had their saves ok but the zero slot had nothing(before the power cut i was playing from a save on the zero savestate)
. tried to restore a previous one backup but it was so old one. is there some way to retrieve it ?

Sponsored links

I think i see this post somewhere
edit-i think the savestate coruppted due to powercut you may request for an savestate of your game.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Here
forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your-PCSX2-memcards-states-thread
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(08-16-2013, 01:22 PM)Soulcube Wrote: hello guys.
yesterday i was playing ffx and due to power cut (i think) when i tried to load savestate 0 nothing happened. like i never saved in this slot ever. all the other slots had their saves ok but the zero slot had nothing(before the power cut i was playing from a save on the zero savestate)
. tried to restore a previous one backup but it was so old one. is there some way to retrieve it ?

As mentioned, you can request one from about the same time and someone may have something for you, but you should never rely on savestates. They are very volatile and incompatible between PCSX2 versions. You should always keep an up to date standard memory card save when you play as a backup.
[Image: 2748844.png]
If you had the backup before save option on, you should have a backup of your state named just like your first state but with an additional .backup at the end of the filename
[Image: newsig.jpg]