Lotr rotk freeze help:(
On lord of the rings return of the king it boots
Up the DVD goes to loading the shows it's allrights reserved
Bit and just stays like that!. Also my 0.9.8 version hates smokey stuff and explosions and lags really bad at that stuff. It's a great emulator and I love it. But I'd like to know if there's a way to make it normal ps2 speed. I will post my pc info when I get home

Sponsored links

Dunno if the game "works" say ingame in the compatibility list, but the that was in the 0.9.6 version >_>
Of course it can run at full speed - you just need the processing power to do this. Of course, there are things to help emulation run at full speed. If your CPU is too weak, you could use speedhacks. If your GPU is too weak, you could use frameskipping.

As for the "Return of the King", it's not listed as playable - but hasn't been tested since 0.9.5. Are you saying it freezes at an intro movie? Are you getting any weird errors in the console when this happens?
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Any kind of error in the consoloe log window when you get the problem?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-15-2011, 02:48 AM)MyDreamName Wrote: Of course it can run at full speed - you just need the processing power to do this. Of course, there are things to help emulation run at full speed. If your CPU is too weak, you could use speedhacks. If your GPU is too weak, you could use frameskipping.

As for the "Return of the King", it's not listed as playable - but hasn't been tested since 0.9.5. Are you saying it freezes at an intro movie? Are you getting any weird errors in the console when this happens?

not at the intro just before it and its status is ingame anyway to change this?
By "intro", we mean anything that the game shows after it boots up and before you get to any sort of menu. This may just be a problem you experience. Are you getting any errors in the console when it freezes?
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...