Love for sports games?
Can we get some development support for sports games. Most games work and are playable but sports games are still stuck in only showing the intro.
Can we get support for these games?

NBA 2k5
NBA 2k6
NHL 2k5
NHL 2k6
and other 2K Sports games.

Can we get some sports games love? It's 2015 and sports games are seeming to get little support in the way of emulation.

Sponsored links

(09-11-2015, 04:40 AM)timtube Wrote: Can we get some development support for sports games. Most games work and are playable but sports games are still stuck in only showing the intro.
Can we get support for these games?

NBA 2k5
NBA 2k6
NHL 2k5
NHL 2k6
and other 2K Sports games.

Can we get some sports games love? It's 2015 and sports games are seeming to get little support in the way of emulation.

if you have any idea of the reason why they don't work, feel free to contribute to the project and solve the problem.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The compatibility list is outdated for some of these games as there have been fixed by prafull just recently.
Probably prafull could get all into ingame or playable status but might not have each game.

His thread can be found here.

Please note that some games are already fixed in the latest git release while other games still need the attached pnachs of the first post.
Yes, all these games are fixed/ can be fixed with patches. Just few days ago I had a discussion with Refraction about these games and he said he will try to fix these properly as soon as he gets some free time. Smile
I'll have to check to see if they do work. Let me download the latest development build and check to see if those games are working.
As I said some of the fixed games still require a pnach that is posted in the first post of prafulls thread. If I see it correctly this is true for all non-quoted games.