Low FPS
I got them all on Disc... I guess downloading would take forever^^
But my last question: can I maybe put the quality of the Grafics a bit lower or do something
that some games maybe work on normal fps?

Sponsored links

(10-22-2014, 11:18 PM)flixkoi Wrote: I got them all on Disc... I guess downloading would take forever^^
But my last question: can I maybe put the quality of the Grafics a bit lower or do something
that some games maybe work on normal fps?

You can run them on native resolution and hope it helps, hell, you can do a custom resolution that's lower than native but i doubt it will help if your CPU is being a bottleneck. Only thing that would help with that is the speedhacks.

Also don't even think of actually downloading the games, you'll lose all support this time around.
Are you capable of reading the rules? No support for piracy, so DON'T download them.

Dropping the resolution will not help in this case. Your laptop is simply too weak
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Why should I download them...I got them all Wink
anyway...thanks for the help guys Smile
(10-22-2014, 11:23 PM)flixkoi Wrote: Why should I download them...I got them all Wink
anyway...thanks for the help guys Smile

Exactly, you got them all. So make an ISO yourself of the discs for better performance. Playing from your hard drive is always better than playing from disc.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Can you tell me how I make an ISO by myself from the disc?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-PC...#pid391522
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]