Low FPS in-game
Hey, I know that this is a very common issue, and I searched up and through other posts, but still I have to post about this: what can I do to help the in-game FPS get close as possible to 60 consistently?

I downloaded the emulator to play Tekken Tag Tournament, and after some touch-and-go trials of getting it set-up right, I got the game to work. Thing is, it works at/near full speed during the FMV and title screen (i.e. when there's not much to load), but as soon as it gets to the character select, it drops to around 40 fps, and during a match, it's around 30 fps. For a fast-paced game, that's almost unplayable. It's the same with Bloody Roar 3, except the FMV is just a glitch screen. Devil May Cry won't even start.

I run it on a Samsung Notebook with an i3 processor with speed of 2.5 GHz or something, 4 GB of RAM, Windows 7 x64. I saw that it works better with at least 3, but there are cases it can still run. I tried fiddling with all the video settings and speedhacks. Any suggestions?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
"Samsung Notebook with an i3 processor with speed of 2.5 GHz or something."

By this, I'm guessing you have an i3-3120M at the most. ThisĀ is simply not fast enough to play Tekken Tag Tournament, which is quite a CPU-intensive game. No doubt you have integrated graphics, as well, which doesn't really help. Sorry! Sad
(09-19-2015, 05:43 PM)yorkiesandskittles Wrote: "Samsung Notebook with an i3 processor with speed of 2.5 GHz or something."

By this, I'm guessing you have an i3-3120M at the most. Both of these are simply not fast enough to play Tekken Tag Tournament, which is quite a CPU-intensive game. No doubt you have integrated graphics, as well, which doesn't really help. Sorry! Sad

Ah, that's alright. Figures, definitely looks like I'd need a powerful gaming desktop. Thanks!