Low FPS on emulator, Fast Computer
(05-05-2010, 01:40 AM)RaZoR No1 Wrote: i finished P3 FES on my pc , which isnt really suit to emulate the ps2 xD
AMD Athlon X2 7750 BE 3,1ghz overclocked,
2 2x 800mhz ram
and an onboard gt8100 xD
i got only lags , if there where these shiny or gold/silver shadows or are a lot of people or shadows at the same time.
the most battles were fine and it runned worked with 60 fps xD
the fights against the guardians and the bosses were too much for my computer xD
even with some speedhacks sometime i had only 20-40 fps (on "normal" bosses ussually 40 fps but against that white or shiny things 20..... )
i didnt hat the lag with the battlemenu , only when there are a lot of monsters
compared to my system is your system a lot better Biggrin

Well, I don't usually have any lag except for when it's the hero's turn when the camera angles back and shows all the shadows. That doesn't happen all the time too, only when there's loads of shadows in the screen or a really detailed one (although I got it with much "simpler" looking ones too Mellow ). The slowdown doesn't botter me too much, since it's not too much (goes down to around 50fps) and doesn't happen too often, but it can be quite annoying and I'm used to run the whole game without any lags.

I tried speedhacks, it improved a little, but not by a whole bunch. X2 speedup almost nullifies it but it messes up the videos. Sad

Sponsored links