Low computer configuration
Yes,read the saiki guide'below 2.4 ghz 'on its sig its really give somthing.

Sponsored links

Yes,Saiki"s guide did actually do something good but the gameplay is slighty slow,Not THAT slow but FPS is 39 or 38.

Any tweaks you could suggest Saiki? btw i'm using the same build you used in the topic
(06-30-2013, 02:14 PM)swifty Wrote: Yes,Saiki"s guide did actually do something good but the gameplay is slighty slow,Not THAT slow but FPS is 39 or 38.

Any tweaks you could suggest Saiki? btw i'm using the same build you used in the topic

u'll not get more than that speed beacuse of u'r low hardware
anyway it's still playable.
38 or 39 fps is good.
wait till u get better hardware
btw what happened with u'r i3 ?
I was working to get the money for the laptop,something happened and the work place got robbed so no one got their paycheck and you know everyone was sad lol.

And i'm now forced to stick with this piece of crap until something happens,plus i failed my final exams so that actually completes the whole bad luck circle.
(06-30-2013, 03:31 PM)swifty Wrote: I was working to get the money for the laptop,something happened and the work place got robbed so no one got their paycheck and you know everyone was sad lol.

And i'm now forced to stick with this piece of crap until something happens,plus i failed my final exams so that actually completes the whole bad luck circle.

oh sad to hear that Huh
btw i'm more interested in u'r i3 laptop u were talking about ??
(06-30-2013, 03:31 PM)swifty Wrote: I was working to get the money for the laptop,something happened and the work place got robbed so no one got their paycheck and you know everyone was sad lol.

ohh so sad bro:-( ,...well where u worked..
Yea i think i almost cried because of that LOL,and i'm trying to convince my mom to get it for me and i'll see what she can do for now i'm stuck with this ***** so yea.

Anyways if anyone has a cool config i'm ready to try,Saiki's config did actually do something really cool and now i'll need to tweak it a little bit and see if that works,i'm fine with no sound.
Goto sound and tick disable sound effact..,try frameskipping in software mode(maybe slow for u) use super recomplier legecy..,
(06-30-2013, 03:48 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: Goto sound and tick disable sound effact..,try frameskipping in software mode(maybe slow for u) use super recomplier legecy..,

Tried Disabling sound effect and sound itself and it was great it did actually give something,the emulator shows its running 60Fps but its kinda laggy?! i don't understand lol and EE is 66 to 70%.

Thats ofcourse WITHOUT frameskipping cause frameskipping lags the game even more i don't know if i don't know how to use it lol,and i can't find super recomplier legecy thingy where to find it?
Emulation settings u will find super vurecoplier legecy