Low-end PCSX2 v1.0.0 - v1.3.0 settings
Weeeelll, testing this on my Low end PC Laugh Great job Laugh I hope it just works to me Wink

Sponsored links

(10-16-2012, 10:24 AM)romaragregado Wrote: Hey, how do you do this when running on DirectX9? I am running Vista, but whenever I try to use Direct10 (i dont have 11 yet), it says that there are no drivers which is weird since I am using Vista.

Can you please send me a PM about this.

Your videocard must be able to run DX10 as well, not only the windows. Since I don't know which card you have I suppose that can be the reason.

Edit: sorry I must be asleep or tired, I did not notice to have answered a post two months old and a hijacking one to boot.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Hi Saiki,

I just read your "Below 2.4 dual" post in hopes of getting a solution to my problem. Hope you have time to assist me. I will be very grateful.

I downloaded the PCSX2 1.0.0 for the sole purpose of playing WWE Smackdown vs Raw. Now, it doesn't matter what year of the game I want to play (as long as it's 2007 and above). So basically, after hours and hours of reading online about how to config PCSX2 1.0.0 on low-end rigs, I managed to run the game at 60FPS during the menus. But after a match starts, it automatically goes down to a 30FPS. Now I noticed that what's causing this is the audience graphics, because when I tried to play a "backstage match" where there was no audience, the game was running at a 50-55 FPS speed, which is already playable. But of course, as any wrestling game, most of the matches would be in the ring, so I have a problem.

I am using an MSi laptop with the specs:

Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20GHz
4.00Gb Ram (3.00Gb usable)
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 512mb
DirectX10
32-bit OS

Any idea as to how I could configure the emulator for my case? Should I just copy-paste what you did on your "Below 2.4 dual" post?

Also, just a radical question, I'm playing WWE SvR 2010. Do you think an earlier version, like 2007, would run faster, as it is older than 2010 and might require lower-end graphics? Cause if that's the case (that older games will surely run faster) then I'd buy a 2007 game immediately! I was hoping that my laptop could run the 2010 one since it’s already 2 years old (I assumed it could since my laptop could easily handle 2010 PC games).
*sighs* need you quite a PM? this is a FORUM, it's meant to be open to all.

needless to say, I gave my opinion in pm, anyone else have ideas?
(11-18-2012, 08:45 AM)Saiki Wrote: *sighs* need you quite a PM? this is a FORUM, it's meant to be open to all.

needless to say, I gave my opinion in pm, anyone else have ideas?

Sorry dude. I just figured I could give you a PM since you said so in one of your posts, to send you a PM if needing help. Smile

Anyway, you mentioned that 2011 SvR is the fastest SvR game, what did you mean? That it will run faster than the older ones when using PCSX2 on a low-end rig?
I will make this clear for EVERYONE. These settings are based on an E2200 2.2Ghz. I now own a 3.3Ghz i3 This is the last time I am using the E2200, but this is the best I can do right now. AFTER 1.0.0 if someone needs help they can ask me in PM, I have much experience with PCSX2, and I will try to assist. THIS THREAD is for 1.0.0

(sorry refraction, bositman and other admins/mods. I needed to make this visible and clearly unmissable)
quick bump for newbies
which of the settings can i tweak a bit, and what do they do?
i'm only experiencing a little lag so i don't want to adjust the settings to the minimum.

my specs:
Processor: Intel Pentium CPU G2010 @ 2.80GHz
2Gb RAM
GeForce 8400 GS 1252Mb
DX10
32-bit OS
(06-02-2013, 01:07 PM)toddhannah Wrote: which of the settings can i tweak a bit, and what do they do?

if you want to play, play. You don't have to get me word for everything, just experiment and see what you can find out
Hi am having issues with my pcsx2 it keeps crashing and i am running my system with a 2.5 hertz dual processor with 6 gigs of ram.
i am also running this on my laptop. the operating system is a windows 8 if you can help me that would be great.