Low-end PCSX2 v1.0.0 - v1.3.0 settings
(06-18-2013, 08:47 PM)dreamhammer Wrote: Hi am having issues with my pcsx2 it keeps crashing and i am running my system with a 2.5 hertz dual processor with 6 gigs of ram.
i am also running this on my laptop. the operating system is a windows 8 if you can help me that would be great.

this is not a support thread.
create your own one, please.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

So this is all I need to do? Just paste your config into each .ini? If it is, I hope this works lol. Thanks so much man.
(07-21-2013, 10:21 PM)justgirouxit Wrote: So this is all I need to do? Just paste your config into each .ini? If it is, I hope this works lol. Thanks so much man.

Just note that the configuration isn't miraculous, it can only do so much and depends highly on the game whether there will be much effect.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Hate to sound like a dumb n00b, but which exact settings do I have to change to make these configs DX9 compatible? I'm still running XP.
"I am providing no DX9 settings, it's just a render change."
What exactly do you mean? If it's just a matter of going into the options and setting DX9 as the renderer then it's not really a big deal.
exactly
I've got it figured out. Smile
Hello Saiki, I just joined hoping I could ask you a question and get some help. I was playing my Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 earlier and I was getting serious lag, Framerate dropping from 15-40... I found this thread and put your settings in. Now, the game stops at the loading screen. The loading bar stops about halfway. The framerate is moving, but the game does not continue. Of course, I wasn't thinking and I forgot to copy the original .ini infos prior to changing what you have listed. Do you happen to know what happened?
On a plus note, FFX is running better.. lol. Thanks!
Thank you for your assistance!
no idea. speedhacks do break some, I never promised it was a cure-all