Low-end PCSX2 v1.0.0 - v1.3.0 settings
This is PCSX2 1.0.0 unfortunately.
CPU:
Intel Core2 Duo T5450 (1.666 GHz)
[Image: gzztty.png]
GPU:
Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family (500 MHz)
GPU-Z Validation
Other:
RAM: DDR2-666 (2 GB)
---
Not a gaming PC, but I'll try to get a better one in the future.

Sponsored links

concept still applies
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I guess you're right, the settings haven't changed much.
CPU:
Intel Core2 Duo T5450 (1.666 GHz)
[Image: gzztty.png]
GPU:
Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family (500 MHz)
GPU-Z Validation
Other:
RAM: DDR2-666 (2 GB)
---
Not a gaming PC, but I'll try to get a better one in the future.
Seriously Mods this need to made Sticky, not that people will read this but need to be made sticky.
@tsunami - Although I appreciate what Saiki has done and I'm sure it helps a lot of people, you gotta remember that these are unofficial settings. Stickying them is tantamount to officially endorsing them. Then we will get threads where people have 486 processors and are trying to make the settings work and they are all pissed off because it was stickied so it should work. Obviously that's a bit of an exaggeration but anyway because of that, I think that's why it's not stuck.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
It's easy, fast and free to get a decent vid recording software. Remake this vid bud...
Hypercam at least ffs
good point but then you actual think people read the sticks for official stuff or hell the rules to begin with, cause we all know most people don't and you and many of the mod/dev on the forums cant even deny that.
(06-04-2014, 05:45 AM)Baggbo Bilbins Wrote: It's easy, fast and free to get a decent vid recording software. Remake this vid bud...
Hypercam at least ffs
Typical, complaints from someone new. and with ZERO merit to the content.
(06-04-2014, 08:04 AM)Saiki Wrote: Typical, complaints from someone new. and with ZERO merit to the content.

I actually lol'd at this.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
OMG thanks,It worked.Without your help,I cant play my games at full speed!!