Low-end PCSX2 v1.0.0 - v1.3.0 settings
Oh well. Sorry. ;_;

Sponsored links

Er...
Dunno why you're talking about US...
And i dont know any country in the world that legalized stealing.
Please kindly stay away from our forums.
Thanks.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
going to bump this up, seeing as there are a lot of newbies lately and give this a little more exposure
You might want to take a look at your gsdx.ini

I think some userhacks have been removed/deprecated and a couple of times them being present in the INI has caused issues. Well I'm not sure it's any of the ones in your particular ini, but I just thought I'd mention it.

Also you might take into account the new Blending Unit Accuracy setting, which you would want at the lowest setting(but I think it defaults to "Basic")
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
1: I used no hacks from gsdx in my settings
2: I'm no longer updating this, and as 1.3.1 is beyond what I support by this and I am not working on 1.3.1 either.
3: If someone wishes to continue on with this kind of thing, more power to them
1 - I know they are not activated, but just the presence of lines like "UserHacks_SpriteHack=0" has caused issues in a couple of cases. However, again I don't think it's any of the ones in yours. I think it was round sprite offset maybe.

2 - Well, you bumped it so I didn't know.

Either way it's your guide, I just thought I would mention what I did. I can't keep track of all the changes happening to PCSX2 lately, so I just thought I would mention it in case you didn't know.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD