Low fps
you could try GSDX in software mode (as apposed to hardware mode), that might be quicker for you.

And please don't double post, if nobody has replied since you last posted, use the edit button
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(07-09-2009, 11:12 AM)refraction Wrote: you could try GSDX in software mode (as apposed to hardware mode), that might be quicker for you.

And please don't double post, if nobody has replied since you last posted, use the edit button

sorry
Did you use any speed hack?

I suggest you try the latest beta version 1474

It did quite significant difference for me for many games that was unplayable before, such as MK Armageddon

Another reason to use the beta is that you have VU Cycle hack which helps alot to speed up slower games

Go to configure the Speed Hack, try whatever speed hack is available. 2x, and use Large Speed up for VU cycle hack, see if it help
(07-09-2009, 11:19 AM)Hornet85 Wrote: Did you use any speed hack?

I suggest you try the latest beta version 1474

It did quite significant difference for me for many games that was unplayable before, such as MK Armageddon

Another reason to use the beta is that you have VU Cycle hack which helps alot to speed up slower games

Go to configure the Speed Hack, try whatever speed hack is available. 2x, and use Large Speed up for VU cycle hack, see if it help

I didn't understand will u explain clearly please.
I am new to pcsx2,there are some options in speedhacks,3 options under emotionengine sync hacks,4 under emotionengine misc hacks and 2 options and 1 bar is there under vector unit hacks,i don't know which of them should be ticked.. please help
power up your cpu :-) or try to Overclock. Your cpu is one of the best cpu to overclock. Just one thing, buy a good cooler.
I5 - 2320 @ 3,0 Ghz - 8 GbyteDDR2 1333 Mhz - Geforce 8800 GTS 512 Mbyte - Win 7x64 - Samsung 32" TV HD-Ready
Uomo saggio il cielo aiuta.
(07-09-2009, 11:49 AM)spike1977 Wrote: power up your cpu :-) or try to Overclock. Your cpu is one of the best cpu to overclock. Just one thing, buy a good cooler.

unlikely to help much, his GPU is a bottleneck
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-09-2009, 11:40 AM)Triple-N Wrote: I didn't understand will u explain clearly please.
I am new to pcsx2,there are some options in speedhacks,3 options under emotionengine sync hacks,4 under emotionengine misc hacks and 2 options and 1 bar is there under vector unit hacks,i don't know which of them should be ticked.. please help
You are currently using 0.9.6 version, right?

Here, I make a picture using screen shot of the important setting menu.
The red line show which option you click to get the menu, and you follow the setting, try and see if it helps

Its a high res picture, so zoom in and see the detail

Note that for the Graphic options, I do not have Windows Vista, so I can only use Direct3D9.. note the 9. If you have Vista, you use D10

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-09-2009, 12:20 PM)Hornet85 Wrote:
(07-09-2009, 11:40 AM)Triple-N Wrote: I didn't understand will u explain clearly please.
You are currently using 0.9.6 version, right?

Here, I make a picture using screen shot of the important setting menu.
The red line show which option you click to get the menu, and you follow the setting, try and see if it helps

Its a high res picture, so zoom in and see the detail

Note that for the Graphic options, I do not have Windows Vista, so I can only use Direct3D9.. note the 9. If you have Vista, you use D10

hey i am using Beta version dude,it has many more options.And in my graphics settings there is no option of shader,how can i enable it.
(07-09-2009, 01:04 PM)Triple-N Wrote: hey i am using Beta version dude,it has many more options.And in my graphics settings there is no option of shader,how can i enable it.

Ah, my bad, I thought you're still using the 0.9.6

Here, try these configuration out. Its the latest beta 1474

Yes, in this new graphic plugin, there is no shader option, i think it now automatically set it or so, but don't worry, it will work just fine. For this beta, don't worry about the shader thing

Note that I did not enable microUV in the CPU option, because it gives me a lot of problems with many games.

You can try it out later if you want.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-09-2009, 02:03 PM)Hornet85 Wrote:
(07-09-2009, 01:04 PM)Triple-N Wrote: hey i am using Beta version dude,it has many more options.And in my graphics settings there is no option of shader,how can i enable it.

Ah, my bad, I thought you're still using the 0.9.6

Here, try these configuration out. Its the latest beta 1474

Yes, in this new graphic plugin, there is no shader option, i think it now automatically set it or so, but don't worry, it will work just fine. For this beta, don't worry about the shader thing

Note that I did not enable microUV in the CPU option, because it gives me a lot of problems with many games.

You can try it out later if you want.

In graphic settings i m using software instead of hardware and beleive me it is giving me double speed,my fps increased to 50% from 23%.Great.Thank you all guys who helped me.