Low framerate
oh you're using presets then, it probably doesn't turn it on.
Would it be possible to show screenshots of each of your emulation seitting tabs? There is a camera icon in the corner of each one to aid you in taking screenshots Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(01-31-2016, 02:51 PM)refraction Wrote: oh you're using presets then, it probably doesn't turn it on.
Would it be possible to show screenshots of each of your emulation seitting tabs? There is a camera icon in the corner of each one to aid you in taking screenshots Smile

Here you go

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hmm, looks fine.... Just to rule it out, when it's running slow, what happens if you press either F4 or F9? (try both, not at the same time though)

(01-31-2016, 03:03 PM)refraction Wrote: Hmm, looks fine.... Just to rule it out, when it's running slow, what happens if you press either F4 or F9? (try both, not at the same time though)

F4: in the scenarios in which i get 30 fps nothing has changed, while i even get to 90 fps sometimes (but it's rare) in the cases in which i get 50 fps.

F9: i don't reach the 50fps limit and it's stuck between 21-43 (at best)
hmm try turning MTVU off, it seems to slow this game down for me, seems to be sitiuational, the game has massive drops in speed occasionally anyway

(01-31-2016, 03:33 PM)refraction Wrote: hmm try turning MTVU off, it seems to slow this game down for me

It doesn't slow it down, it speeds up my fps to the values i talked about at the beginning (really strange)
Okay, well I guess you are pretty much at your max performance, my i5 4690k at 4.4, which in theory should severely outperform your A10 at any clock speed, dips down as far as yours does, so I guess it's just how this game is emulated.

Can you try changing GSDX to using directx 9 and full CRC hack level?

(01-31-2016, 03:52 PM)refraction Wrote: Okay, well I guess you are pretty much at your max performance, my i5 4690k at 4.4, which in theory should severely outperform your A10 at any clock speed, dips down as far as yours does, so I guess it's just how this game is emulated.

Can you try changing GSDX to using directx 9 and full CRC hack level?

Tried but there has been no improvement
Then you might be screwed im afraid, you'll just have to hope we work out why it's slow in the future, can't help any further I'm afraid, unless somebody else has a trick up their sleeve for this game, but it's unlikely

I'll check if something is off with the computer, btw 

thanks for your help