Lulu's Overdrive with x360controller
Sad 
Hi there,
I'm currently playing Final Fantasy X and I have a problem with Lulu's Overdrive:
What I have to do:
Rotating the right analog stick round and round
What I do:
Rotate the right analog stick round and round

What should happen:
The Overdrive-Bar fills up with each round.
What happens:
The Overdrive-Bar fills up with every third or fourth round.
So it becomes impossible to completely fill the bar.

I'm using PCSX2 0.9.8 with LilyPad svn 0.10.0 (r4510) with a wired XBox360-Controller.

I have tried the following options:
-using DirectInput instead of Xinput (no changes)
-enabling/disabling "Use analog mode whenever possible" (no changes)
-Binding the "Analog"-Button to the Keyboard and pressing it inGame, but it made it even worse (doesn't count the spins even once)

Does anybody know how to solve this problem ?

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Try lowering or raising the sensitivity for all the axis
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Raising the sensitivity does improve it, but still not perfect - I can now fill the Bar now up to 9 times, instead of 5-6.
Might there be an other issue ?
If you are using speedhaks that can be the actual problem, mainly the VU cycle stealing, which does what it tell it does.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(05-06-2011, 05:36 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: If you are using speedhaks that can be the actual problem, mainly the VU cycle stealing, which does what it tell it does.

No speedhacks used :|
(05-06-2011, 05:18 PM)Mio Wrote: I can now fill the Bar now up to 9 times, instead of 5-6.
Blink Blink Blink

I can barely fill it up to 3-4 on PlayStation 2. Aren't 9 times enough for you? Blink
(05-06-2011, 10:47 PM)_DTG_ Wrote: Blink Blink Blink

I can barely fill it up to 3-4 on PlayStation 2. Aren't 9 times enough for you? Blink

considering that 16 times is the maximum, I expected it can be achieved with some exercise.
Well it's an minor issue, but thanks anyway for the answers so far Wink
I made an account today to report almost this same problem. The only difference is I am using a DualShock 2 controller, with a USB adapter, not an x360 controller.

I recently made the upgrade from 0.9.7 to 0.9.8

Right Analog stick (and Lulu's Overdrive) work fine when used in 0.9.7, but not when I try doing it in 0.9.8.

I have checked everything I possibly could in regards to LilyPad, to no avail. I even tried saving my config in 0.9.7 and loading it in 0.9.8. Same problem.

The Right Analog stick does respond to movement, both in testing/binding and in other areas of the game (world map movement, menu selection, etc.), it is just in the Overdrive itself that it does not work.

I do not think I am using any speedhacks, and I did try and emulate my 0.9.7 settings to the best of my ability. I will try and mess with that again however.

Hopefully someone else has the solution to this problem.