M3U Support
Is it possible to add .m3u support to include all iso's for multi disc games so that when it's time to change discs, you can just press confirm and it'll go str8 to the next disc without even having to use the switch disc option?
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb

Sponsored links

Not likely to happen. Too much coding effort for saving you one click when you need to swap a disc.
(08-11-2016, 01:29 PM)avih Wrote: Not likely to happen. Too much coding effort for saving you one click when you need to swap a disc.
It's not just one click if you're sitting back, playing with a gamepad.
Exactly, but also, does this 'one click' mean that changing discs (without the save trick) works now?

On another note, say like you are using frontends like bigbox or New Retro Arcade Neon, the whole purpose for those is to pick it up and play like a console. Without this, how would I get these frontends to fullfill their purpose if I have to get up to use the keyboard and mouse? Before one says, you have to use those to launch your frontend. Nope, you don't. I can map a combination with ds4 windows to launch the frontends with just the controller. No kb and mouse required.

Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
(08-11-2016, 02:05 PM)shinra358 Wrote: does this 'one click' mean that changing discs (without the save trick) works now?

Nothing changed on that front. It works for some games, and doesn't work for others (doesn't work for all Samurai/Dynasty warriors games). See https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/91