[MAC] Kingdom Hearts II crash error?
Undoubtedly Kingdom Hearts II is one of every bodies favorite games, But am i the only one who gets a crash on it every like 10 minutes of playing? Its never in the same places either. Anyone find some settings that help fix that? Im not asking anyone for help i just want to know I'm not the only one or if someone else has clicked a few settings that took care of that. Also I wrote [MAC] because a lot of you Windows guys are travelers and end up in every forum, Not to be rude just letting you know ahead of time.

Sponsored links

(07-15-2012, 12:01 AM)HeWhoVideoGames Wrote: Undoubtedly Kingdom Hearts II is one of every bodies favorite games, But am i the only one who gets a crash on it every like 10 minutes of playing? Its never in the same places either. Anyone find some settings that help fix that? Im not asking anyone for help i just want to know I'm not the only one or if someone else has clicked a few settings that took care of that. Also I wrote [MAC] because a lot of you Windows guys are travelers and end up in every forum, Not to be rude just letting you know ahead of time.

I would appreciate an error log from the bash of X11 ^_^
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
Will do. Have to hold it till tomorrow though.