MC3
Hey i am kinda new here ( new not kinda) and just wanted to know what settings do you guys have your midnight club 3 dub edition at i can get it playing fast with 9.6 and in 9.8 but with 9.8 it crashes and with 9.6 it freeze abit i would post a log if i knew how btw my specs as follows

1. Processor Intel® Core™ i7 2630QM
2. Operating System Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium
3. Memory 2 x SO-DIMM socket 8GB (i think that's right)
4. graphic NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460M 1.5GB GDDR5 VRAM

incase you want to search for it your self it's a G73sw from Asus.

i think that should be enough to handle my ps 2 game for this emu Excl.
I also searched but could not find good settings as thats what im looking for.

Sponsored links

I think that one may see better compatibility in recent revision.

Try the latest SVN
Try with the latest SVN build:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SVN-daily...-by-Orphis

Then if you still have slowdowns post your PCSX2 settings, plugin settings and the EE/GS% info in the game window when you get the slowdowns.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
WOw didn't know this had the same system has the psp emulator of svns
update : it worked but it froze at the exiting garage scene (could be something i messed with i don't really know) but it let me buy a car and stuff but not at full speed as it should be full speed with the ghz2.9 boost this comes with if there's a way to overclock it please let me know with a dummy proof guide because i am not that much of an expert in overclocking (never done it before) and that's with the newest too

EE/IOP

[Image: qmqYS.png]

VU's

[Image: 4tXPn.png]

Also the game is ntsc

and i also got GT4 i could try but i'd need to rip it off of the dvd which i might try later on

Speed hacks disabled tell me if you want me to try it with that

Any kind of error in the console window when you get the problem?
Update#2 when i wen't to go get what the console was/is saying when it crashes,don't know how to put it in words so = it somehow worked somehow the console said !@#$ when i wen't to resume because i paused it to change it to software dx9 (is there a new Zero gs i don't know about? because that one was best at times) anyways yea it worked *magically* but the console spit that out but the thing it's REALLY slow like slow like a turtle (good thing not slideshow) update #3 i found out what the !@#$ is it's somehow saying that because it's going slow when i move the car it's fast if i stay still( old bug or just regular bug?)
Yeah, software is much slower than hardware modes usually, also the "!@#$" spam indicates it's overusing resources in that mode so better not use it.