MEC file not found , creating blank file?
Ok, finally got the BIOS ripped off my ps2 (slim style) and got it imported to the bios folder for pcsx2 and for some reason it tells me when I run a game that message and shows a number on the left hand side (in windowed mode) of the window. It seems like it's counting and I'm not sure why it would do this? I looked in the bios folder and the corresponding .mec file is there though it's only 4 bytes. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or will it just "build" the mec file and move on? Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks

Sponsored links

are you sure you have a Mac pc? Huh

if running vista, run as admin.
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(03-26-2009, 04:23 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: are you sure you have a Mac pc? Huh

if running vista, run as admin.

I'm running windows xp pro x64 edition, is there anything else you need to know about my system like it's an Intel Core i7 2.7Ghz 4 gigs of triple channel ram and 2Tb (yes terabyte) raid 5 system. Obviously as I'm running xp, I should be running w/administrator privileges. Thanks for the quick reply!
oh i was gonna ask if you're the admin of that pc, and btw you posted in the wrong section Tongue
Windows 7 64bit

(03-26-2009, 04:29 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: oh i was gonna ask if you're the admin of that pc, and btw you posted in the wrong section Tongue

Blush Well I feel sheepish it clearly says MAC on the freaking support title "PCSX2 Mac / Support etc...Blush This is a weird thing going on with this emu, the counter is over 2 million and growing like crazy...will it ever stop?
yea that's MAC not MEC Tongue

and about your problem give some images
Windows 7 64bit

(03-26-2009, 04:36 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: yea that's MAC not MEC Tongue

and about your problem give some images

LOL, I just posted here cause I wasn't paying any attention, I just saw support and was like "Woohaa here it is!"
yea Tongue, what about the images? Huh
Windows 7 64bit

Working on them, just gimme a minute please. Photoshop and all that jazz Smile
(03-26-2009, 04:49 AM)goten2881 Wrote: Working on them, just gimme a minute please. Photoshop and all that jazz Smile

Ok here ya go, hope this helps...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sorry needed to move the windows further apart. Duh, you gotta see the console too...

Again hope this helps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)