MGS: Sons of Liberty sstates
Hello,

does anyone have sstates for Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty? I stopped playing somewhere around finding the hostage with the pacemaker.

I had to reinstall Windows and couldn't access my files so I lost all of my sstates.
However I don't wont to play it all over. I just play from time to time.

I would be very glad if some one could help me out here.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Sorry, I discovered an sstates-thread just now.

Sponsored links

Keep in mind that savestates are different per pc and are not interchangeable. Perhaps someone has a savegame from that game where you are, since the memorycards (Virtual) are interchangeable IIRC.
(08-22-2018, 10:44 PM)StriFe Wrote: Keep in mind that savestates are different per pc and are not interchangeable. Perhaps someone has a savegame from that game where you are, since the memorycards (Virtual) are interchangeable IIRC.

thx, I did not know that.
I found savegame-files on GameFAQs. However, one that was close to my progress in the game I couldn't convert from NTSC to PAL so I used a PAL with everything unlocked instead just to make quick progress.

Are there any other sites for save games? I'm pretty new to this.

Thanks a lot.
www.gamefaqs.com
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-24-2018, 02:40 PM)jesalvein Wrote: www.gamefaqs.com

yes, I know (see above Wink
Just google for the game title, NTSC(-J)/PAL with savegames behind it, but so far I know if it's not on this forum and not on gamefaqs chance is quite small you can get one. Maybe there's a subreddit for it?
Ok, I'm already going with one of the gamesfaqs savegames. Not quite where I stopped playing, but better than nothing.
Thanks.

How can I close this thread?