MGS2: Sons of Liberty Cutscene Freeze
Game freezes after taking the pictures of Metal Gear in the Tanker and uploading them to Otacon. Cutscene freezes after the first line, pretty much similar to what this thread mentioned: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bug-Repor...rty-NTSC-J

However this solution doesn't seem to work for me, I'm thinking maybe it's because I'm playing the U version? Emulation setings are pretty much default. Running PCSX2 1.2.1 Can anyone help? Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The emulog.txt from PCSX/logs or My Documents/PCSX2/logs

Thank You.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(03-28-2014, 05:45 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The emulog.txt from PCSX/logs or My Documents/PCSX2/logs

Thank You.

CPU - Intel i7 3820
GPU - nvidia 660Ti
RAM - 16 GB
OS - Win 7

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 5,14 KB / Downloads: 202)
Quote:isoFile open ok: D:\Emulator\ROMs - ISOs\Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty\mgs2.sol.ntsc-u.ps2dvd-tmp.iso
Uhh..
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
@KeyToTruth12: Next time please use the report button.

@silvur: Searching that filename shows that it's from a warez site, and as such:

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD